4 with the 5th awaiting payment.

Message 111 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

146:-)

Message 112 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

Down 50% 0n last month and the same period last year. So far 60 items this month against 166 for the same month last year.

Maybe when Ebay are making changes they shove us on a different server where our items are far less visible. Can't think of any other reason. Just wish they would leave the site alone and stop making changes every 5 minutes cos these constant changes are very costly in sales.

Message 113 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

57 with 1 non payer

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 114 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

I have 3 bids!

Woohoo!

I had forgotten how nervewracking auctions were, this is the first time in ages that I have put on a heap of auctions.

I have quite a few watchers so I am hoping for a couple more bids if I am lucky, could just be other sellers watching to see how I do with my bulk listings though.

Still, 3 is good, yeah!

Jenny

Message 115 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

153 for me
Message 116 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

calsof
Community Member

69 all paid and posted... had a good week! Hoping for a great weekend for all of us ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry,back on topic-I have no comment
Message 117 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

Message 118 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

My seller ratings vanished even though i have many sales and far more than 10 feedbacks. The following response from Ebay sounds like this will happen every year.

Hello Ralph,

Detailed Seller Ratings ..refresh every 12 months.

Now, the Detailed Seller Ratings actually would refresh on a 12 month rolling period. Your account has just recently restarted. Based on the 12 month trending, your 12 month rolling period would start on the Month of August.

What you need to do is to count the Detailed Seller Ratings starting from August 2012. You canโ€™t include the Detailed Seller Ratings on the previous months

Message 119 of 179
Latest reply

IS THIS A NEW CHANGE????

184 sales on this ID
4 sales on my Free listing ID
1 lonely sale on QS

Cathy
Message 120 of 179
Latest reply