Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adverts on Ebay Listings

What is the deal with businesses advertising on Ebay? I think it is very wrong when you are trying to sell an item and on your lisiting page appears advert selling simular items as you are. EG: Im listing a laptop for sale and an advert is on my list...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal foreign currency on the rise? Have you noticed any trends?

I noticed that over the last 24 months, the discrepency between xe and PayPal has grown. Originally, if xe showed $1.00AUD = $1.02USD PayPal would give us $1.00AUD = $1.00USD Give or take, about 2% discrepency. Now, I've consistently noticed it at 3-...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Classifieds listing

Does anyone know how to advertise a business in eBay's Classifieds? I've seen businesses advertising, but I've searched everywhere to put up an ad, but can't find the procedure.

FURTHER TO "buy it now" ebay has it both ways.

Contacted Res Centre re 'buy it now"(BIN). 1/ BIN with PayPal(PP) introduced to cover sellers from dodgy buyers. 2/ BIN without PP,buyer "may have their own reasons" as to why they do not pay immediately... and ....the buyer is misusing the BIN featu...

PayPal and eBay Order Status Issue

I know there have been instances in the past where no emails were sent notifying of a payment via PayPal, and occasionally also payments have taken a while to be processed and appear, but I've never had this one before so thought I'd check here and s...

buyers are never ever wrong?

I did have 100% positive feedback till yesterday when a buyer left me a nasty negative.They bought 2 rats traps from me and as per usual i sent them straight after payment was made. Then they said they never received them so i resent 2 more at 100% c...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some buyers can be frustrating

i recently had a past buyer asking me for a couple of week to please split up some magazines as he wanted just one. So I eventually did he messaged me on the 19th, I listed them individually on the 21st, as a past buyer, that was the reason I decided...

Why can't I send a combined invoice?

HI I have a buyer who purchased an item 4 days ago and I sent the initial invoice. They then won a 2 more items today and when I go in to send a new invoice, it only shows the 2 new ones? I've tried to go into the initial invoice and resend - but it ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of buyers having the advantage!! :(

I know this is a common complaint, but I really am sick of buyers having the advantage over us sellers on ebay! As a seller, I am paying a commission to ebay, paying paypal fees and on top of that, I have buyers who play games, because they know they...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo lister

Hi I just tried using Turbo lister for the first time. I can't really see the advantage to it at the moment. It is painfully slow. I know it will take some time to get used to it and I'm not great with computers, but is it always this slow, particula...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Head to head with the big dogs of ebay

Hey guys,This may have been posted before however.With ebay removing sellers ability to use listing addons like the feature plus ($49.99) how are the small starts suposed to compete with better ranked big dogs of ebay?With ebays "best match" a defaul...

POSTAGE COSTS

Hi, I am looking for info about the "click & pay" option offered at Australia Post.. How useful is this service ???

Shipping cost based on state?

Hi, I'm assuming this has been asked before however I can't find it ANYWHERE. Question being: Can I create a shipping table (like you can on ebayUS) that calculates shipping based on which state of Australia the customer lives in. Most of the time it...