Auspost mailbox

To ensure item that is being sent to buyer is scanned:
Do u guys put the mail in the street mailbox or over the counter?
And do u have any other method? I still work full time and cannot always go to the auspost office to mail and scan it during business hours?

Thanks
Padi
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Auspost mailbox

I put everything in a street posting box and while it may not always get scanned in the first hub, it's always scanned somewhere.
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I always lodge an item at the counter. That way I get a receipt right away and can enter the number into the transaction so the buyer can see it's on its way.

Whilst some people pop an item into the box, you really never know if it's going to get scanned, and when.

Is there no PO near you that you can go to during your lunch hour?

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

We use MyPost Business and everything that can be dropped into the street red mailbox is.  On rare occasions an item may miss being scanned at the local sorting centre but it is generally catched at the next one.

The AusPost helpline can always provide much more tracking info than available to the public online.

We have no problem in suggesting to just use the street mail box  (we lodge 2-4 parcels a day by this method)

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

This time I get lucky, the item's been delivered.

In the future, I will always do it at PO over the counter - I will make time to do it.

There is a PO close by, but my work is quite busy so often I cannot just sneak out - even during lunch.

Thanks for the inputs ๐Ÿ™‚

Padi
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

hmmmmmm!
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Off topic but you are still listing your Cubic Zirconias as diamonds in the listings.

"Thx guys for the input.

So far, my to do list:

- id> reflect cz instead of diamond.

- get description & title as cz right.

I've been taking product pictures so far. And got a thumbs up for my listing not violating ebay policies.

I'll resume ebay in the weekend.

Thx heaps. Smiley Happy

I cannot remember everyone's name, but rabbit, cotessa, digital ghost, copenhagen, imatawska, thank you!!!"

From this thread :-

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/New-Seller-Needing-Feedback-on-My-Items/m-p/2163751#M171819

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

padi, is that ethical?

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Doubt it slr......................4 months and no listing changes..................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

and no feedback for any sold โ€˜diamondโ€™ items either.

Sooner or later a neg will come, sure as night follows day!

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply