BEWARE >> placing non paying bidder allerts on buyer !!!

i have just had 2 x non paying bidders and contacted FEEBAY (ONCE AGAIN)  to see what they want me to do ( i know what to do , but was just checking with FEEBAY gods!!) .

FEEBAY customer support ... ( hahaha ) told me to do this:

1. Open a npba ( non paying bidder allert) on the buyer and if they dont pay after 4 days of me opening npba i should close it and get my fees back.

I then asked the customer support ( hahaha) person that if i closed the npba after 4 days the buyer still had the option to give me negative feedback, her reply >>>> " oh if the buyer gives you negative feedback after you close npba FEEBAY will remove it and she gave me a ref # to use i need to call them back if that happens.

Well to my AMAZMENT (NOT)  i got neg feedback from both the buyers i put npba's on and contacted FEEBAY as they said to if this happens.

Differnet customer support officer (HAHAHAHAHA) to last time when i rang , gave her ref #'s and I gave the spiel i got 5 days earlier about this from her co- worker , her response >>>>>>>>>>no sorry sir , FEEBAY cannot and will not remove them negative feedbacks 

Absolutley AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! >>>>>> i do the right thing as FEEBAY says too and i recieve 2 x neg feedbacks that will not be removed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FEEBAY CCUSTOMER SUPPORT (HAHAHAHA ) NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Painful experience.

Phone eBay back again, they will remove negative feedback left by buyers who had an unpaid item dispute opened on them and who didn't pay/complete the transaction.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

You need to ring again and quote them the feedback removal policy relating to NPB

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/defect-removal.html
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Screenshot_5.jpg

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Check the OP's feedback replies !

Very diplomatic.....not !

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

OP - You probably should not have called our attention to the feedback page........it doesn't look good, you SHOUT replies, you push for bank deposit, you are quite rude and aggresive, I wouldn't touch you with a 40' pole.

as to:

Absolutley AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! >>>>>> i do the right thing as FEEBAY says too and i recieve 2 x neg feedbacks that will not be removed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FEEBAY CCUSTOMER SUPPORT (HAHAHAHA ) NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, someone does need to wake up to themselves.

edited: snap tuck !!

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Oh boy, you really shouldn't come here complaining about fb!

First thing anyone here is gunna do, is look at yours.

You really don't know about handling situations and I certainly

wouldn't ever buy from you.   You are way too abusive for selling here

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Well those feedback responses definately made me smile you could put it into one of those little montage things and put in on facbook.

And I thought I was a grumpy old goat!

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Dunno about PayPal w4nkers, but I think we've got an eBay w4nker here. There's a reason I always, always, always check a sellers feedback before buying and here we have a prime example why.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Bad badbundybear.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply