Blocked buyers - where can sellers share who is on their list and why?

In the face of the absurd policy that sellers can't leave negative feedback, is there at least some place where we can name and shame buyers that we've added to our blocked buyers list?

It seems crazy that as sellers our every little flaw, whether real or imagined, can be commented on by buyers who know we can't return the favour, whereas we just put up with BS from buyers all the time, without even the chance to warn other sellers, or to simply stop the bad buyers from bidding/buying on our stuff.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No there isn't, for example if there was a place and say i buy something off you and decide i dont like you for whatever reason and name you.... Well you could guess what would happen
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

There is an ebay buyer blacklist web site. But I don't know who or how well maintained it is tho.

Buyer Black List

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

THANKS clarry100 - that makes for very interesting reading.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

yes, bakeandfry, that is exactly my point - a buyer can take a dislike or be an effing princess, and leave negative feedback - happens all the time (not to me, I mean in general). I got neg fb from some crazy woman who didn't like how the skirt she bought looked on her - as if that's my problem!! There was nothing wrong with the item, or any part of the transaction - she just thought, wow my bum looks big in this (or whatever) and blamed me, claiming the item was poor quality - it was Sportscraft linen!!

I'm glad there's a site to list all the deadbeats and crazies out there.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

WOW, I had a look at that link and it is an eyeopener! I picked a random name on the list and had a look at their feedback and could see nothing untoward in it. My thought was they were probably a serial non payer. I was very please to see my name wasn't on there!!

I've got a couple of serial red dotters on my list, I should get them added. They are owned by the same person, or maybe husband and wife. Thankfully I didn't get a red dot from either of their accounts when they bought from me, but most of their feedback left for others is bad.

It was those 2 accounts that made me decide to always check everyone's feedback when they place a bid. I know it doesn't stop the ones that bid at the last second, but for everyone else, it's paid off.

There is another serial red dotter on my list too that I know of. I remember stressing badly waiting for the UPI to close as I was worried he'd red dot me for opening the case.

Thanks for the link. It's not been added to my bookmark bar, right next to the link for my BBL.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Well ill be, didnt know it existed!, yep i agree buyers can be a royal pain for sellers, lucky i only had one pain buyer when i sold stuff, and had five buyers on my bbl list, but then again i wasnt a huge seller, honestly i think sellers that are still selling with the new rules deserve a pat on the back, defects for this, returns for that, neg for just because, and fees for everything!
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply