Brand Misue Policy?? Why bother ebay?

gevkal
Community Member

I list a VINTAGE, that is old, very rare and unusual photographic equipment. I had to mention other brand names to DESCRIBE this particular item, but instead, some A-hole at ebay HQ full of themselves had to pull my listing which took me 40 MINUTES to put together because I mentioned another brand! F.F.S. ebay get a life! YOU are driving people AWAY with you DUMB over the top policies!!

Amazon here we come!!!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What makes you think that out of all the millions of ebay sellers the world over you are exempt from the ebay rules? Mentioning another brand is what is known as keyword spamming, in other words people searching for the brands you have mentioned will get your item which is not that brand appearing in their search, if that happens to me I immediately report the listing as I object strongly to having my time and screen space wasted.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I agree ! So many sellers of clothes state in listing "SEDUCE in this FOREVER NEW , BARDOT dress" SO annoying

I am not sure what brand the dress is until I wade through all the other brands listed !! i LOVE THIS POLICY. otherwise the titles would be full of "designer brands" not related to the item .. KEYWORD SCAMMING sucks !

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Exactly why bother I am sick of looking at bikes that are not suzuki, yamaha,honda etc ebay rules seem to be for the select few

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply