Why is it that sellers are never beleived when you haev a case in your resolution in PayPal.

Why is it that sellers are never believed when dealing with "a not as described case"????? . I sold a item with insurance by Australia Post and buyer paid by PayPal. He messaged me and said that item was damaged internally and extrnally in transit by Australia Post, and filed a case with PayPal that item was not as discribed. I gave my side of the case and lost because PayPay beleived buyer over me. Before he laid a claim he notified me of damage etc and I said send me photos of damage and I will help him get his payment back through Australian Post. He never bothered and took out a case against me He also said item had scratches on item for which my photos of item show he is telling fibs. I am not very happy. As a seller I pay the PayPal fees when buyer pays by PayPal and also fees to Ebay for selling item.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why is it that sellers are never beleived when you haev a case in your resolution in PayPal.

Did he return it? Did you notify Paypal of the discrepancies between what he claimed and the returned item?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hi PayPal finally gave me refund after appealing decision. I now expect a Negative feedback score from buyer, which I  feel is very unfair, but what can you do??

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply