Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Regarding not leaving feedback!

I have had a first in almost ten years of selling online. I have received negative feedback from a buyer whom is upset that I didnt leave feedback. I will be the first to admit I have been really slack on leaving feedback on ebay over time as I usually use the ebay app and like to leave feedback in bulk at the end of the month and I am unable to acces thison the app so have been putting it on the to do later list. I received an email on the 28th requesting fedback to be left as buyer was happy with the top received and stated she would leave feedback after it has been left. I then went back on eBay today as I have been studying full time and have barely had time to sleep when I replied to her email and left feedback. It was only when I noticed my feedback as it was 1111 and thought wow what a milestone that I checked my feedback and noticed that the seller had left negative feedback within 48 hours of requesting I leave feedback for her. I asked nicely for her to kindly revise feedback which she refused and after checking her feedback that she has left for others have noticed that she regulary leaves negative feedback to sellers whom she quotes are too lazy to leave feedback by leaving them negative feedback. I have contacted ebay regarding this as I thought you were only able to leave feedback regarding the sale and the item and not whether or not feedback is left. Has anyone else had similar experience like this?

Message 1 of 80
Latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

I've never heard of that before, that is plain nasty.

I hope you have put her on your special list.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 80
Latest reply

You are absolutely correct.

Feedback should pertain to the transaction. Feedback is voluntary.

I would call ebay and ask to speak to a supervisor, point out feedback is voluntary and you would like it removed as it refers only to the lack of leaving feedback.

image host
Message 3 of 80
Latest reply

gosh that is nasty. She has been around with a feedback as high as that. Give us a clue please who she is.
Message 4 of 80
Latest reply

I wonder what the 'beware' was about! I'm not sure I would want to beware of a seller who's only downfall is not leaving feedback. What a fool! 

Yes OP, please give us a hint who it is.

Message 5 of 80
Latest reply

I think this buyer seriously needs to get a life ... utterly ridiculous !!!

Message 6 of 80
Latest reply

Hint would be wonderful, sounds like somebody that needs to be on a lot of Sellers "Special" Lists.

Message 7 of 80
Latest reply

Thank you for all your replies. I received an email from ebay and I also called them as I was dissapointed in the generic "we cant help you" email  that was received to be told the same thing that a buyer can pretty much put whatever they want as feedback and they will do nothing about it. Apparently the feedback left is related to her experience and she can leave whatever bad feedback she wants to leave. I requested the buyers contact details as I was told by ebay to contact her to try to resolve the matter amicably and after I requested the info she threatened to contact the police if I contacted her. I had tried the number listed and of course it is disconnected and a false phone number. If you check my feedback you will see the negative feedback that was left and then if you check the buyers feedback that was left for others you can see the large trail of similar negative feedback she has left. I have reported her to ebay but I am sure nothing will be done and she will continue buying and leaving negative feedback without care for others!

Message 8 of 80
Latest reply

Unfortunately, due to eBays privacy thingy, all we can see is  .***l ( 1065Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)

See if you can leave another reply and then name her in the reply. 

Message 9 of 80
Latest reply

holly.sarah          

Message 10 of 80
Latest reply