Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Regarding not leaving feedback!

I have had a first in almost ten years of selling online. I have received negative feedback from a buyer whom is upset that I didnt leave feedback. I will be the first to admit I have been really slack on leaving feedback on ebay over time as I usually use the ebay app and like to leave feedback in bulk at the end of the month and I am unable to acces thison the app so have been putting it on the to do later list. I received an email on the 28th requesting fedback to be left as buyer was happy with the top received and stated she would leave feedback after it has been left. I then went back on eBay today as I have been studying full time and have barely had time to sleep when I replied to her email and left feedback. It was only when I noticed my feedback as it was 1111 and thought wow what a milestone that I checked my feedback and noticed that the seller had left negative feedback within 48 hours of requesting I leave feedback for her. I asked nicely for her to kindly revise feedback which she refused and after checking her feedback that she has left for others have noticed that she regulary leaves negative feedback to sellers whom she quotes are too lazy to leave feedback by leaving them negative feedback. I have contacted ebay regarding this as I thought you were only able to leave feedback regarding the sale and the item and not whether or not feedback is left. Has anyone else had similar experience like this?

Message 1 of 80
Latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Re: Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Regarding not leaving feedback!

That's a shame, you missed an ummmm, interesting evening! Seems I missed some of it too after retiring for the night.

Message 71 of 80
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Sorry to go off topic again guys.

But PJ wondering if you can assist on this one, you are an expert on these O.S. account changes. 

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Membership-Account/How-to-move-my-ebay-es-to-ebay-com-au/qaq-p/14851...

If not, it's ok. Cheers.

I have given the advice that used to work for me when I used to swap between countries.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 72 of 80
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@quokka-2013 wrote:

Thank you so much for your explanation. That means if somebody have different opinion than 3 person these people have right to accused me. As i said i have not see any comment what is related to this topic all i see is flame ware abusive and offensive communication. If is this how it work it here i will log off. On another forum moderator are deleting flame ware and off topic comments.

Seem's it's time to log off if 3 people can post here this type of communication and leading this forum that just explains if somebody post here different opinion on this case they will simple use this ttactic.

Good bye

I think you will find it's more than 3 posters, not even counting all us lurkers.

She has 74 followers on facebook lol

Message 73 of 80
Latest reply

Princess though? A bit presumptuous, isn't it? Not to mention precious as well. 🙂

Message 74 of 80
Latest reply

Please refrain from sending me threatening messages quokka-2013 aka lindaechidna aka 3armyrats-I am not interested.

Message 75 of 80
Latest reply

Geez, how many ID's has she got? Just added that one to my list too and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Message 76 of 80
Latest reply

Oh, I just noticed that ID is a name change from her lindaechidna account. 

Message 77 of 80
Latest reply

Finally, I managed to speak to somebody at eBay with more than half a brain and she is going to take the matter of my malicious neg right to the top. I will hear more within 24 hours, but I have to say that after all the BS I've copped in the last 24 hours, this sounds a bit more promising. Also, the member concerned is very close to being NARUed as well (just thought you'd like to hear that).
Message 78 of 80
Latest reply

Great news CQ. Might be worth sending on the details to the police as well because I am sure they would be interested to hear what this malicious buyer has been up to. The sad reality is, she still can't see that she has done anything wrong. She must think we are pretty darned thick not to know what she's been up to. Maybe the local branch of the Rebels might be interested to know what she's been up to as well. They don't like scammers and would happily take care of one. 

As for 'stalking' someone's facebook account, there are no laws against that. It's not hard to find someone and if they are stupid enough to leave their page as being public, they have no-one to blame but themselves. It's open slather to whatever abuse they receive. 

Yes, there has been the odd occasion when a facebook message has resulted in charges being laid, my former neighbour being a prime example, but that is because the person is so thick, they think they are immune. That's why facebook has privacy settings. Although, even those are easy enough to get around. Charges have only been laid due to the stupid owner posting something they shouldn't, not because someone else has been looking at their page.

Maybe lindaechidna, quokka-2013 or 3armyrats or whatever name she chooses today protected her facebook page as well as she protects her pathetic feedback score, then people wouldn't be able to see what she posts.

Message 79 of 80
Latest reply

This thread has now been locked due to the Community violations occuring.

In particular,

• Posting disruptive or hostile comments, including interpersonal disputes.

You can review the Community Guidelines here:

Discussion Board Usage Policy

Content Policy

Message 80 of 80
Latest reply