Buyer Requirements

I have a buyer who has been clearly blocked by me in my activity log,yet they are showing as the the current highest bidder.

How can this be so?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Buyer Requirements

Are they on your BBL or were they blocked because they had 2 unpaid strikes and now one has dropped off enabling them to bid again?

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The bidder only joined eBay on the 23-Mar-14, so has zero everything and on the buyers requirements activity log they are currently showing as 'buyers who have a low feedback score and do not meet the criteria specified"
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If the buyer is phone verified then that will allow them to bid when low FB blocks are in place.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If they are on your Block Buyer List BBL, they should not be able to bid on your items.  Make sure on your Site Preferences you have ticked the box down the bottom for Current and Future .... (can't quite remember the exact wording).  You should be able to cancel bids from unwanted bidders.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@*sparklz* wrote:

If the buyer is phone verified then that will allow them to bid when low FB blocks are in place.

Yep, I'd say they attempted to bid, were blocked and then went through the process to get verified, then placed a bid.... Or if it was because they're in a country you don't post to, they changed their primary postage address.

(If it was a block due to strikes, the bidder's ID wouldn't be shown in the activity log).

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply