Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Detailed Seller Ratings

Does anyone know how long it takes between a buyer leaving low detailed seller rating and it appearing in my "View your Seller Dashboard" - "trending data"? Are the results updated instantaneously or is there a delay? thanks

Ebay sales drop 30%, Ebay laughs at us !!!!

With the new FVF on postage, ebay could potentially lose 30% of its sales ( by number ) and still come way out in front. I dont know what the average sale price of an item on ebay is but if we take a stab and guess $35.00 and average post cost is $7....

Why cant I combine postage

Just tried to do a combined post on some items and it seems now you cant change the postage cost. I know how to do it as I have done it MANY times ....but now the invoice wont allow you to change the postage. Is this to do with greedbays new fee thin...

Resolved! Postage calculator

Just wondering when, and even if, they are going to update the postage calculator. It's still operating and generating invoices at yesterday's prices. Yet another hit in the pocket.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Understanding postage options

I am unable to understand the variety of postage options for selling in Australia only.There is a list of numbers for the options on eBay, and the numbers are different on Turbo lister. I have to use Turbo, but I don't know which options would be bes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weekend invoices with old Australia Post prices

If you had any auctions ending over the weekend, please note that the invoices probably went out with the old Australia Post prices. I've just manually updated the postage costs on any of mine that have yet to be paid. eBay told me this is because th...

Cancelling a sale?

Hey. First time poster here So basically there is a member who has just won 3 items via Auction. I have not heard from them as of yet (it has been a couple of hours) but I've just noticed their feedback and it is all negative. I have contacted a coup...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! replacing XP OS - some advice please

XP is ending updates and support in early April, so I need to replace it. Currently I run automatic operating system updates and use Trend Micro Maximum Security titanium, with XP security protection disabled (I think..). But Windows 8.1 has so many ...

One Big Switch

Ok so you've heard about one big switch campaign. These guys could help us with ebay and thier unruly FVF fees. http://www.onebigswitch.com.au Send them an email