Buyer selected pick up when they need postage!

A buyer in another state selected "pick up" when they need postage.

How do I send them an invoice for postage costs, when emails are now blocked through ebay to send them an invoice through paypal?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Buyer selected pick up when they need postage!

I wouldn't mind betting that the buyer did it on purpose, hoping to avoid a postage cost.

If I hit reply to a PayPal notification, I don't see the buyers email address, as Dave suggested. For me to see it, I need to right click on the buyers name, and then hit add to contacts. That then shows the email address. Of course I don't save it!

If you didn't get a notification, go into PayPal to the transaction, and select to refund. You used to be able to see the address where the money was being refunded to. If that is still the case, then send an invoice that way.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Similar happened to me but the Paypal invoice sent for postage didn't work (buyer claimed Paypal wouldn't let her pay when she tried), so I sent buyer my BSB and A/c number and she deposited postage.
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks Digital!

Brilliant info there! You learn something new every day!

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Something has possibly now changed as these options no longer exist. Where print labels drop down is, there is an option to select "more"  which opens up choices such as print packing list, print pick list, print order details. There is no option to issue invoice/adjust invoice. If anyone out there finds another way I welcome the insight 🙂

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

UPDATE*** I contacted Ebay Customer service and my options are to either cancel the sale and ask buyer to correct their mistake OR buy postage outside of the Ebay platform. This would mean sorting out your own means of payment.

I was informed that invoices cannot be amended or regenerated etc. I hope this helps anyone else in the same position 🙂

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply