Buyer wants me to send to an empty location

So, My story is that a buyer, who is from Vanuatu, lives in Queensland currently for work, which raised my suspicion straight away. But I have already recieved the funds, and said NO returns, ensured that my listing said so, good description, photos etc. 

The location he wants me to send to is THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, it's in Peninsula Developmental Rd, Lakeland, QLD 4871. 

What do I do? Should I refund him and just get another seller who has a real street address? ask him to post it to a collectable location like a post office/supermarket?

I already have the money deposited into my bank account, I don't know what to do, I am concerned AusPost will say that we cant deliver it because the address does not exist, it's on a Lot, but there is absolutely nothing on the plot judging from Google Sattelite Maps. 

Did any of you, ever was suspicious to post it to a weird address? and if so what happened?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Plenty from Vanuatu and the rest of the pacific working  on visas in Qld (pacific agreement).  Nothing suspicious there!

Plenty of roads in Qld are called development roads, again nothing suspicious there,

Have you tried to generate a postage label, is the address accepted by AP.

If the address in lakeland was provided by ebay as the delivery address, then you are covered by seller protection, as long as you meet the rest of your obligations.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Plenty from Vanuatu and the rest of the pacific working  on visas in Qld (pacific agreement).  Nothing suspicious there!

Plenty of roads in Qld are called development roads, again nothing suspicious there,

Have you tried to generate a postage label, is the address accepted by AP.

If the address in lakeland was provided by ebay as the delivery address, then you are covered by seller protection, as long as you meet the rest of your obligations.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Looking at google satellite,  there are many workers accommodation places on that road in lakeland,  also a caravan park,  and other thingys.    Which all ties in with a worker from Vanuatu.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

And a PS.

No returns, doesnt mean no returns.     

If the item arrives faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing description, you can return it – regardless of the seller's return policy. Most purchases on eBay are covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

What you do is honour the sale 

Nothing about what you have described is suspicious in any way

And as mentioned, no returns is change of mind only

If you sell things not as described/damaged/faulty, you don't get a say as eBay will force a refund if the buyer opens a dispute 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply