Can I find if someone is blocked from buying my goods?

I have been having a saga of a sale. The buyer claims they have purchased goods and sent a total request but I have received nothing. I have tried to explain how to go about the purchase and also suggested they contact ebay to walk them through the process. (They have a rating of 3 and don't appear ebay savvy).  I think we've gone through this about 10 times now and it suddenly occurred to me that they may be blocked from purchasing from me.  Is there a way I can find if this is the case without directly asking them? Where would I look? Thanks, Denise

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You can check for blocked transaction attempst via your buyer requirements log http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerRequirementsActivityLog

They may have been blocked if you have a buyer requirements under Acccount settings to block those who are not phone verified or in countries you don't post to etc etc   http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerBlockPreferences

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for that link. There is no activity there so I have no idea why I'm not receiving the total request, this time or the last 5!!! Back to the drawing board I guess. But thanks for your help here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Maybe your buyer used the "add to cart" function, which is NOT the same as bidding or Buy-It-Now?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If the goods are in the shoppng cart and the buyer requests a total the buyer gets a message that if they continue they are committing to buy the goods and are expected to pay when the seller sends the invoice.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

The bidder did say they were in the shopping cart so what you are saying lyndal1838 seems to tally with what she told me. However, I have never received any notification that I had anything in a shopping cart and the goods were still listed for sale. In fact I didn't know I was offering a 'shopping cart'. LOL I thought you confirmed purchase and could then choose to continue shopping with the seller and when finished press 'request total'.  Am I missing something here? ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Sorry, that was actually me who did the above reply, just to confuse the situation! ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply