Cancel sale straight after auction

Have struck an extremely rude and arrogant buyer I just dont want to deal with. I would rather cancel the sale now than cop the inevitable Neg feedback  for 2 items from this guy. According to this page http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html#cancel I should be able to cancel....To cancel a transaction

1. Go to My eBay > Sold and locate the item.

2. In the More actions drop-down menu, select Cancel this order.

When I click on more actions I am not seeing Cancel this order as an option

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

and now he has already given me 2 negs 10mins after sale ended. The reason, he asked before auction ended if I could combine postage & I said I'm fairly certain I can 2 post for the price of 1. I had a pile of auctions end & sent invoice with actual postage cost, which was 50cents more than the cost for 1 item I had said fairly certain I could send for. While looking at how to send a new invoice with updated postage he started throwing all sorts of insults. Thats when I started looking how to cancel the auction.  

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

did you go to the help & contact button at the top left area of this page?

click on it, then type into the search 'cancel an order' then select 'i am a seller wanting to cancel an order'

choose the item you want to cancel, follow the instructions

ive never done a cancel so dont know how it works.

Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

might be best to contact ebay customer service via the above button, get them to call you back, usually gets you better service that way.

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

so I now also need to know how to apply to get the negs removed. Surely a buyer cant leave negs when no transaction has occurred

Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

if hes used bad language in messages ebay staff will be able to read them, better for you

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

customer service will fix the negs if they decide they are not warrented, i cant say if they will definately be removed but if what your saying is true and the messages back it up they should be removed.

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

I think you need to know how much it costs to post things, for a start.

$8.45 is fine for 2 dvds.   I think the dvd sellers here would say that's too much  

Why would you put extra on?  

Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

The $8.45 was ebay postage calculator price for 1 item. When he asked if I would combine, I said fairly certain. When I checked price & the cost of the box I had bought from auspost, it was closer to $9 than $8.45

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

I was attempting to edit postage cost in invoice when he started the abuse

Message 10 of 39
Latest reply