Can I register on another eBay site?

Hello.  Can I register on a USA or UK eBay site to sell?  I though I might getter better search results from prospective buyers that way for the pouches I am making.  Is there a rule against?  In the eBay customer Support they mention 'listing on another eBay site or international selling' but I can't find what they mean by 'listing on another eBay site'.  I am selling internationally.  I would like to do anything I can to boost sales ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Can I register on another eBay site?

digital*ghost, Thank you again.  You are becoming my hero.  After a bit of digging I found out eBay is universal and wondered about listing on other sites.  You just answered my question.

Chris

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Careful with the H-word though, I'll latch onto any excuse to wear the outfit

hero

and the staff at the post office look at me funny last time I rocked up in a cape (couldv'e been because I also had a lackey with a portable fan to make it all billowy, though Smiley LOL ). 

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Quick tip, If you want to sell internationaly make sure you clearly state that any custom, taxes ect are at the buyers end and not yours in your listing, had an experience a few months ago by not listing this and had to pay custom charges on there end because it did not state that in my listing as i was told by eBay. Also keep in mind that paperwork has to be filled out when posting, good luck and hope it works out for you  ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply