Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can someone recommend a lister?

Hi I love and I hate Turbo Lister. Love the concept, I can prearrange all the pictures and texts, then upload in one go, save me a lot time. Hate the glitches!! Tons of them!! ahhhh~~ waste me a lot time. What do you guys think is the most stable and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay fees

What an absolute rort ebay fees are. The pretext of advertising that to list your item/s are free but then charge an exhorbitant insertion fee is an insult to anyone's intelligence. How does one list an item for sale without inserting it? What a joke...

Guess Who's Back in Business?

The main account of that person with the several shill bidding accounts that we uncovered last month, selling the Nepalese paintings, has had her main account reinstated. She is now selling across 2 accounts and her account that wasn't closed down ha...

how do I get my fees back

How do I get my e bay fees back from E bay? when an item is suposidly sold by auction but the buyer does not pay?Yet e bay takes their fee as if the item was paid for? This is a lot of money on a high priced item.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VERMEIL GOLD

does anyone know the eBay Policy on VERMEIL GOLD. ie Gold Plated Sterling Silver - does it go in Fine Jewellery?

neto e commerce

Hi has anyone used this - I am a basic store and would like some advice or feedback on this program. Thank you

turbo lister

anyone recomend a good lister? have been using ebays turbo lister however have seen some nice page layouts was after a cost effective nice lay out lister any ideas??

Downloading photos

Hi folks, when I browse and choose the photos that I want to download they all come in upside down, it is driving me crazy. Has anyone else been having this problem. I am using my Ipad with importing the photos. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Buyer paid but changed mind

Buyer bought and paid for wardrobe on a collection only listing and then realised they lived miles away and it would cost too much to collect and want a refund. Where do I stand? Do I gave to refund as lusting was clear!!

Help, what have I done??!!

I hadn't looked at the forum for a few hours, so my login timed out, as it always does. When I logged back in, all the messages are jumbled up.They are normally sorted so the newest message, or last replied message is at the top and they run in order...

my seller rating has been reduced based on feedback but it is increasingly difficult to get feedback

my seller rating has been reduced based on feedback but it is increasingly difficult to get feedback will Ebay be taking this change into account?Why can't the total number of sales be shown to prospective customers rather than just feedback - which ...