Can ebay refund buyer without looking at my postage evidence???

I posted a parcel to Canada, using Australia Post registered air mail, with signature required on delivery but without online tracking. The buyer opened a case saying that he did not receive the parcel. I requested Australia Post to investigate this parcel immediately. While Australia Post is still investigating, I received a message from ebay saying that they will contact me if they have any questions.

A few days ago, I checked my paypal account and suddenly found that the money was already refunded. Ebay made final decision without asking any questions, even without informing me the results.

I have all the evidence to prove that the parcel is posted. If ebay make a phone call to Australia Post, they can learn about the status of the parcel. How can ebay issue full refund without looking at the basic facts???

Douring the entire process. there is no option to upload/send any documents to ebay, so I sent them to the buyer in ebay system.

Ebay said that it is final decision.

Where is seller protection??? 

How can I resovle this problem with some justice? Can I bring it to ACCC or a small court?

I have long known that buyer and seller are not equal on ebay, but I have never realized that sellers can be ripped off like this....

It is a robbery, I would like to say.

Message 1 of 151
Latest reply
150 REPLIES 150

Re: Can ebay refund buyer without looking at my postage evidence???

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 151 of 151
Latest reply