Can i remove positive feedback i left for a buyer who is an **bleep**.

I left 2 positive feedbacks to a buyer straight after he purchased both items.
He recieved items and is whinging cause i refuse to refund postage even though he purchased both items very cheap.
I did not state i would combine postage.
He purchased then asked if i would combine which i replied no.
Today i recieved a rude reply cause postage price was less than what he paid.
I had to pay for packing material australia post box and bubble wrap and taxi fair to local post office and back.
IT COST ME MORE TO POST THAN WHAT HE PAID!!!!!!
He does not deserve any positive feedback.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

No you can't but if they leave you a negative feedback you can then either contact ebay to have it removed and if ebay refuse to remove it then your only option is to reply to the negative feedback if you wish to do so.

Message 2 of 40
Latest reply

Because he recieved item today im awaiting negative feedback from the greedy #####.
Message 3 of 40
Latest reply

Good luck as he has the lucky red star 

Message 4 of 40
Latest reply

I certainlly wouldn't mention the Taxi fare in any reciprocol feedback, you can't use that as part of postage costs. Packaging materials etc yes, but taxi ? no.

Looking at the items combining with careful packaging would have worked out cheaper than double post, both for you and the buyer so ust curious, why did you refuse to combne postage when he asked or had you already sent the items?

Message 5 of 40
Latest reply

I'm not the poster haha but to answer your question about combined postage, sellers don't have to combine postage just because a buyer asks you to do it and I've had my fair share of non combined postage arguements 

Message 6 of 40
Latest reply

@instylecollectables wrote:

I'm not the poster haha but to answer your question about combined postage, sellers don't have to combine postage just because a buyer asks you to do it and I've had my fair share of non combined postage arguements 

Well, that is kind of my point, isn't it?

Why any seller who choose's to NOT combine ends up having arguments with the buyer is just begging for a neg.

I am well aware a seller does not have to, but unless the items involved made it logistically impossible to combine, why wouldn't you?

Message 7 of 40
Latest reply

In my adds i never stated combined postage. He asked AFTER paying for items. When i said no he replied "fair enough".
I dont combine postage because i underprice my items for quick sale.
Message 8 of 40
Latest reply

Because its rude and disrepectfull to assume combined postage after paying for item. If sellers combine postage then they state that im there add. If a buyer wants to asks then ask before paying. Very simple moral rules
Message 9 of 40
Latest reply

@misfittrio wrote:
In my adds i never stated combined postage. He asked AFTER paying for items. When i said no he replied "fair enough".
I dont combine postage because i underprice my items for quick sale.

Speaking as a buyer.....if your items are cheap, saying you do combine postage I would have thought would be an incentive for the buyer to purchase more.

As an aside, I once bought some art paper packs from a seller who did say he combined postage......but that only turned out to be if you bought two or more of a single item.  But.....if you bought one A4 pack of white paper and one A4 pack of the same brand, type, quantity and weight paper but it was black, postage was not combined.  I wasn't impressed.  His excuse was because it took time to locate the different coloured paper as they were not stored in the same place.  It then made me wonder just how chaotic his storage facilities were.  Needless to say, I never bought from him again. 

And the above story brings me to this ......if the items can be packed together, combining postage can generate rmore repeat customers.  Separate postage for similar items probably won't. *shrugs*

Message 10 of 40
Latest reply