Can someone help me and give me advice into what category I should put my solenoids in?

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Can someone help me and give me advice into what category I should put my solenoids in?

go-tazz
Community Member

That's very simple for any items that you want to list.

Just put solenoids into the eBay search bar and click on search.

That will bring up the categories that have solenoid in the title.

Then simply refine your search by selecting the appropriate category that you want yours in from the

left hand menu.

That works for ANY item that you want to list,(instead of solenoid just put in the item title of what you want to list).

It's a simple process,good.gif

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Simple for most of us. For some, it's easier just to let others do the work for them.

It's getting to the point where the OP is reportable for spamming the forum.

As for which category to put the solenoid in, try cake decorating tools.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

People. stop answering him. (sorry Tippy - you're the last poster)

He knows what categories.   He's already got them listed and has had for months

He's just being annoying.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

arnt solenoids something you get trouble with and need an operation to remove? like in a hospital with a doctor?

can you really list body parts on ebay.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

damn, missed by that much chief.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Davidnumbers, that was my first thought, too! But of course I could be prejudiced because I am sitting here with laryngitis.  But if you have a problem withnany different kinds of "oids" then I can tell you there is a creme for that ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Yes must agree VERY annoying. To the poster so you know WHO it was your posts are very annoying the spamming is just a joke over the top now. I have reported you for spamming. Please stop.

@imastawka wrote:

People. stop answering him. (sorry Tippy - you're the last poster)

He knows what categories.   He's already got them listed and has had for months

He's just being annoying.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

arnt solenoids something you get trouble with and need an operation to remove? like in a hospital with a doctor?

can you really list body parts on ebay.

There are a few 'oids' that can require an operation for their removal.. I'm assuming this is just another. I might have to consult Dr Google, he knows everything.

Oh god, I hope I don't have a solenoid!

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

(the way your smiley avi is walking, looks like you already have solenoids) 4444.jpg

No seriously, as said the OP has had more than 25 of them listed for a while.

Best to just ignore. The OP will find things by googling, let him learn how to learn.

image host
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply