Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CC chargeback ???s

My first chargeback and just want to make sure I have all the necessary info for paypal I have a lodgement receipt and also printout of tracking showing delivered Attempted delivery 2/5 - Item was redirected to local P.O. and collected 4/5 There are ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage glitch since last week??

Hi all, All of my items are using the only one postage policy which is Free postage with the optional $6 extra for Express post. I have been dealing with this postage glitch since last week, tried to edit listing, edit postage policy, etc but the pro...

auto relist x 3 is back...again...how do I

I've read a few earlier posts on this and understand it comes and goes. when editign an item yesterday I noticed it reappear yayhas anyone found a quick way to tick the autorelist box for items already listed in mutiples?(and do ebay untick it on yr ...

Pulled apart item by buyer and now wanting refund.

Hi EBay members. Im righting to ask what to do. This person has let someone open and temper with an Omega watch that they won on bids. I feel that i have the right not to refund this person because of this reson. Please. What are my right as a seller...

FEE"S.

Just wondering has there been any info released from ACCC in regards to the outrageous final postage fee that is making it difficult for small time sellers as myself...If some say stamps sell for like $0.99 postage of $2.00 because I need a large env...

Resolved! When can I open a UPI?

Buyer purchased small item on 1st May, paid straight away with an eCheque (Total incl. post $12.45) PayPal advised yesterday, 4th May, eCheque was not honoured. eBay sold section said to send invoice, which I did. I also sent a message to the buyer r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

good ole australia post

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/option/international/AU/FR?fromPostcode=2448 Use our prepaid envelopes Send your letter for a flat rate using one of our postage-prepaid envelopes. ProductSizeWeightPriceSmall env...