Can't find my listings

I have over 100 active listings on eBay all these are can't see and can't search by name and even by item numbers.  Also you can see my eBay shop, there is a message "all products are sold out" . I have contacted eBay and they said there is nothing problem with my account (not restricted) but cannot search and see. 

Is there anyone have same problem and who have solved this?

ebay stores.png

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Can't find my listings

F79792A8-925D-406D-80CC-3C474364E2FC.png

You are right. Nothing is coming up. 
I don’t know why.  

Sorry, no help at all.   

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

yes, looks like 'rubbish' to me....ask for a refund on charges for 'store'....they'll soon fix it!

What a load of crock!

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

might this be about your feedback???

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

Try a new listing and see if it comes up. I have had listings that sold out and when I added more quantity they never appeared in searches no matter what I did.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

wow, really? I shouldn't be surprised!

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

@twyngwyn wrote:

might this be about your feedback???

negs in the last 6mths are minimal, however, that wouldn’t be enough to stop his listings showing.  
Still 5 star ratings overall and sitting on around 98% feedback.  I’ve seen much much worse and listings are still active. 

This must be something more than we’re privy too, atm 😉

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

Sorry not sure what you are trying to say if you could please elaborate a bit more that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

A lot of OP,s  recent sales items, show plenty of stock left, but listings are not viewable.

Just wondering if OP has excessive  unresolved disputes, INR, Tracking %, etc.  Matters that may get you pinged by ebay, but may not translate to  FB score.

A couple more common practices also come to mind.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Can't find my listings

I can access OP,s items  via  their best sellers and promotions, and add items to cart OK.

Hope OP is aware their sales are still ticking over

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply