Can't list any auctions that finished tonight?

Ebay management at its best again, can't contact via any of the systems so if I swear here no dought one will jump on and edit my post as they do. Might be time to start a class action for their stuppidity and to teach them a lesson that we are not here to be experimented with. What reason and why do we have to put a part number in for an item we sell? It is a kit made up from many items that does not have a specific part number. I tried to list a made up number and it tells me that it is not a UPC recognised number? I am UPC! How are we supposed to sell anything if we can't list it morons? You lot have 12 hours to sort this or I am lawyering up and sorting you lot once and for all. Can't cantact you lot at the best of times with the service you provide offshore in some third world country like the USA?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't list any auctions that finished tonight?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is my understanding that if you are selling an item that you have made or a kit that you have made up then you do not need to put in a UPC.

Try putting N/A or leaving it blank.

I am pretty sure that if you "lawyer up" as you put it the only person who will be sorted out is you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

And you are sure about that? Not lost a VCAT case yet! Not everything you read on here is true and correct and even how it is originally written. N/A did not work nor a made up number. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Write 'does not apply' in each field. Yes it is annoying, yes it is time consuming, yes it is another stoopid idea that will do nothing to help sales, just more ebay spin.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

6432 AND NFI AND slagging off at others - probably a unique combination.

What Harley said.

Although 'not lost a VCAT case yet' would be ringing alarm bells with most normal people.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply