Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Did the item arrive by date

When looking at one of my purchased items the estimated arrival date was the 12th Aug. It arrived today. I go into feedback and get asked did the item arrive by the 11th. So obviously this is programmed on American time a day behind. So in affect it ...

Seller Ratings and Feedback

2 Topics hereFirst Topic, Seller RatingsBuyers now and again do not receive an item because they are not home when Aust Post arrives, they claim did not see the card or what ever and then all of a sudden they send a request "where is my item, not rec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer has returned item when I don't offer returns!

On another id, I sold an item of brand new clothing and clearly stated that returns were not accepted as the item was reduced to clear. In the returns section of the listing it also says no returns accepted. The buyer has returned the item stating th...

legal challenge

Had a buyer purchase something from us and claimed that we sent the wrong item.Ebay ruled in our favour and so did Paypal but the buyer went to the credit card company for a charge back.We have overwhelming evidence that we sent the right item but as...

Too easy to be scammed

So sick of it! After 10 years of selling on eBay, I have had enough of the risks associated with selling on it. Sellers beware. It is too easy for scammers to cheat you by buyers abusing eBay’s Buyer Protection Policy. I was in desperate need of mone...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What do you think of this scenerio?

I had a small item to send, the post office said it could go as a large letter an if I wanted tracking to pay for registered post, which I did. I entertered the tracking number on the item and then receive a email from the buyer, that went like this....

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling clothes

Hi all, I've been wondering lately about how best to present clothes in photos. For the last year I've either just laid the item on a rug, or hung it up behind my door - but I'm not really satisfied with how the presentation turns out. I'd like to ge...

What does Auspost tracking say if seller refuses returned parcel? Does paypal still refund?

This has gone to a Paypal claim, not an ebay claim. I'm not sure if she's refused the return, but it looks like it's gone on a loop and gone back in her direction and I'm a bit concerned: Thu 13 Aug 2015 16:42Processed through Australia Post facility...

delisting by ebay

Just spoke to ebay regarding Gollywog delistings Suggested they let the sellers know in advance of future delisting to give the seller a chance to end listing themselves would be nice to have cooperation by both parties said they would look at this f...

Resolved! Email Messaging Send failure

Just wondered if anybody else is having trouble sending messages this morning.Every time I try I get a red flag just says "email send failure".And these ads on top keep on causing my page to jump up & down. very annoying. Grrr!!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage label

i have sold 2 items and print postage label comes up on the right hand side. What happens if I dont print the label, do I get charged a fee by EBay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful