Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

Hi,

I have been trying to leave a reply to negative feedback for a week.

It comes up with imput error.

Is anyone else having this issue

I rang ebay last week and they said there was a problem with this and they are working on it.

I emailed them and they deny there is an issue

I had a chat session and again they deny there is an issue

Then I rang again and they denied there was an issue.

It seems only one customer service person was willing to be truthfull

I look like I am guilty if I can't leave a reply to say I offered a full refund and they

ignored my offer.  (most likely after just a discount, but I only offer full refunds)

Your replies would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

work around, log onto ebay.com and repy from there. just replied to 3 psycho's and it worked.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply

Re: Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

Well Hallelujah, I tried it and it worked.

Many thanks.

Why couldn't ebay work this one out?

We pay them enough

Many thanks again, this shows the forum is invaluable.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Hi, I tried and tried and tried again on my other eBay I'd and could not reply to negative feedback either.  Rather frustrating as I had to give a refund for a shirt that suddenly had stains appear on it after 6 weeks of purchase.  I don't sell items as such, it is not what I do or who I am and it makes me very angry that such deceit is allowed on this sight.  The shirt the by the way, is just a trash item now.  Also funny how the buyer suddenly found the feedback button after 6 weeks.  Oh any yes, I spoke to eBay and they didn't want to know.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

tcrazer
Community Member

Yes I am in the same position. I emailed and they said the issue was known but fixed (it isn't). I called and they said it was a known issue and that they'd log it with the technician.  The CS was absolutely no help whatsoever, so I'm left with neutral feedback that i can't respond to.  How a major corporation like ebay cannot fix this is beyond me

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Yes same problem here.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I can't imagine why you would want to feply to that neut, all that would do is draw attention to it when the vst majority of buyers wouldn't notice the grey dot.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Once CS tell you it is a 'Known issue & they will log it with their technicians' there is no hope of it being fixed.

I've been getting this response for literally years over the'buyer can't pay as 'you have have not selected a postage method' when 'Freight' is the selected postage method.

It is their convenient standard reply for the Freight option showing up as free postage when a buyer purchases on a mobile device.

Both long-standing 'known problems'- neither fixed!

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Ive been having trouble for months. Reported several times and nothing done.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

The reason I want to reply was because I was more than happy to send item but buyer messages me after paying requesting to pickup which I don't offer

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

I am with PJ on this.....the neutral is very non-commital and not at all obvious.   It says very little, not even who cancelled the transaction.

As soon as you put a reply it will stand out like a sore thumb and make you look defensive.

Leave well enough alone and it will soon disappear off the front page.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

work around, log onto ebay.com and repy from there. just replied to 3 psycho's and it worked.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply