Changes to front page, no links ???

Has anyone else had thier front page changed. I seem to have a new design and have lost most of my links including to the forums. I had to access this from the site map. All of my accounts seem to be on this new system. I hope its just a temporary glitch as the previous tool bar menu with drop down links was much more user friendly.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Changes to front page, no links ???

Is there any end to the home page when you scroll down, or is it just a bottomless pit of whatever all those items are? I was going to hit the 'tell us what you think" link on the home page, but I can't get to the bottom to find it!!!

LOL I found the same thing when i went to scroll.

My usual link has disappeared too. Got in via the bit at the top that says Help and contact. Clicked that, and unlike the home page that scrolls down forever, that one is short and down the bottom, nexct to site map is community.

I thought you were all hiding for a while, but found you!!

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

sheepie, the botttomless pit ends when you click on 'legal privacy and more'

Sheesh Stalks, and there we were thinking the new format for the watch-list page was bad last week - this new "innovation" leaves that for dead...............

Whatever will the "Powers That Be" conjure up next..............."shudders at the thought of it".........

I honestly can't see it bringing in droves of new members to eBay, quite the opposite IMHO.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Have added a few choice comments to their site as well 

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

@queenslander-one wrote:

Have added a few choice comments to their site as well 

I've done likewise, to the "tell us what you think" link as well as an email to "customer service", no reply yet.....hahaha.

I also dropped this into the thread on "spring seller release".....

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 24 of 24
Latest reply