Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

New changes means I have to do all feedback invidually !  Which ever genius thought of this change obviously has never done feedback for 20 items at a time. 

Message 51 of 66
Latest reply

that explained why I could not find the Discussion Forum/Community link in the usual place and it took me ages to find the link to the forum.

Every change ebay makes is a stupid one, it awlays hurt seller even more, but it can afford to hire those brainless staff who know little about selling habits. How could that be? it's the poor sellers got ripped off by it for almost 10% and that applies to postage as well, so ebay has too much $$$ to spend on all uselss and backward changes with poor usability.

Message 52 of 66
Latest reply

So true - plenty of other things that need fixing which they ignore like their stupid "holiday settings" which most buyers seem to take no notice of and then sellers get abused!  Have been asking for this to be updated and made more user friendly for years but may as well just smack my head against a brick wall for the lack of help you get from Ebay "customer service" and I use that term bluntly!

Message 53 of 66
Latest reply

You'd probably get more satisfaction from bashing your head into a wall. It would certainly be more rewarding if nothing else. At least you'd get something out of it, even if it is just a head injury!

Message 54 of 66
Latest reply

Oh, so this isn't just a glitch! I have been trying to find links in my history of my browser that will take me to the summary as it was, because I thought it was taking me to the USA site! It looks just like this. I have been looking everywhere to  try to change it back because I HATE this setup! They way it was, I knew where  everything was and could get to it easily, now I have to go searching, even for the disussion boards, in tiny writing at the bottom of the page. Yes it's REALLY EASY to see it down there! Woman Frustrated

Lynette

Message 55 of 66
Latest reply

These changes are driving me nuts 

On my summary page I don't get my selling items "most of the time"

sometimes it's there , but most of the time it's NOT

Yes I have even rung them earlier today & all they told me to do was 

Go the your inventory on the left hand side 

STUPID 

Message 56 of 66
Latest reply

Re the Header- You know the 'CART' at the end after the 'HELP and CONTACT"? Well it always looks like an alpaca to me!  I used to breed alpacas, so perhaps it is only me who sees it.  I momentarily wonder what it is doing there!

Message 57 of 66
Latest reply

@kengard14 wrote:

Re the Header- You know the 'CART' at the end after the 'HELP and CONTACT"? Well it always looks like an alpaca to me!  I used to breed alpacas, so perhaps it is only me who sees it.  I momentarily wonder what it is doing there!

Funny you should say that, because I thought it looked like a sheep!

Message 58 of 66
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@kengard14 wrote:

Funny you should say that, because I thought it looked like a sheep!

Lol, all it looks like to me is Trouble - so sick of buyers not being able to combine post when using it !

Message 59 of 66
Latest reply

🙂 me - it reminded me of cooking on an open fire when camping 8}
Message 60 of 66
Latest reply