Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

that just changes the whole page to 1 thing - selling !??? 8{
Message 61 of 66
Latest reply

yeeees! that feels a lot better    *8{{

Message 62 of 66
Latest reply

seems the instruction pages havent caught up !!??? 8{{
Message 63 of 66
Latest reply

if things being asked & pleaded on here arent looked at ..then any response not favourable in surveys will get the same attention ? ? 'resistance is futile'... 8{{
Message 64 of 66
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

got a survey from eBay the other day on another ID.  I had used that ID to view the boards and got the survey because it was the first time on the boards on that ID.  Took a screengrab before submitting it.

online help.JPG

nice try but ... there are 'tell us what you think' links all over the site .. 'resistance is futile'.. 8{

Message 65 of 66
Latest reply

The thing that seems really stupid is that you can now only schedule listings 15 minutes apart!

That is ridiculous, if you had a whole load of stuff to sell it would take forever. Someone suggested that they list them all at the same time and then ebay places them a few seconds apart, but TBH I prefer to give a least 1 minute. Why on earth have they done this.

And it took me hours to find the discussion page. AND I find that when they automatically relist it totally messes up the order in which you have the items listed as in similar things, one after the other aaarrrggghh!!!

Message 66 of 66
Latest reply