Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Obviously, somebody HAS to do sth to keep their jobs in this time. 🙂

Message 41 of 66
Latest reply

How do new sellers find the Seller Centre now?

I have it bookmarked but it should be an option n the main menu. It is a great resource for all sellers so why make it so hard to find?
Message 42 of 66
Latest reply

"C'mon ebay, you have GOT to be kidding?"

Obviously something real big is in the pipeline that is going to really really upset the majority of ebay sellers (AS USUAL)  thus ebay are going to great lengths to sneakily hide the boards from public view .. give it a few weeks and we will see what they have planned for us next .. I noticed today ebay appears to have reverted to hiding peoples lisings from search again .. eg 500 items found and 1 page displayed page 2 link "missing" thus only giving a page of search results and then making the rest 100% inaccessabble .. perhaps was a glitch but ebay have been down this same track repeatedly and is there way of promoting a handful of insiders whilst destroying any chance for other sellers .. if that is what it is as it will no doubt send many to bankruptcy as it has done in the past and we will hear about this on the boards here .. good luck with it all folks but sense we are about to get the rug pulled from beneath us big-time!!!

Message 43 of 66
Latest reply

If we can go back to the origins of this thread. IMO if Ebay is going to introduce inane changes to the layout instead of meatty changes that make a real difference, I would suggest from them to re-introduce in the "View transaction details", after the sale, in the item description, the particulars of variations that the customer has selected (e.g.:size, colour, etc). It has been missing for a while since new appearance was introduced.

Message 44 of 66
Latest reply

It's the 21 day hold on funds decision.  
They had to put a stop somehow to the influx of Financial Services Ombudsman interventions over this highway man decision.

I would like to know just how many objections they've received.

Now anyone new to ebay won't know how to act on the 21 day hold, because they can't find the Community Discussion Boards.

Message 45 of 66
Latest reply

got a survey from eBay the other day on another ID.  I had used that ID to view the boards and got the survey because it was the first time on the boards on that ID.  Took a screengrab before submitting it.

online help.JPG

Message 46 of 66
Latest reply

so, here on the boards we often read that "eBay do not read these forums" which makes many of the posts here irrelevant as those that should be reading probably are not!

HERE"S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

If you have an ID that you have not used to visit the boards before, you should visit, read a few posts and then leave/log off.  Go to the help and support pages while you are at it . . . . . anything to generate a 'new' eBay experience for that ID.

Then sit back and wait for an email from eBay asking that you complete a 2 minute survey about blah blah blah.  Then, let them have it in the survey when they ask you to "be as specific as possible".  You could even pre-plan what you will write.  This would let you use a full 1,000 characters unlike my paltry 152 characters.

csfeedback email 1.JPG

csfeedback email 2.JPG

Message 47 of 66
Latest reply

I thought theyhad disappeared entirely ~ the discussion boards. Took me a while to find...although daa there it is right beside site map on the footer...now I see it
Message 48 of 66
Latest reply

I woke up today to find photographs next to my 'Watch List' items ?  I cannot find a 'Customize' button / link to get rid of them ?

To add or remove columns of information in a section:
  1. Click the Customise link for the section you want to modify.

2. Select Just the Basics or All the details from the drop-down menu.

3. Click the Save button.

Am I going demented ?

Message 49 of 66
Latest reply

No your not going insane , happened yesterday & really peeved with it

Message 50 of 66
Latest reply