Changing feedback font

Looking at a buyers feedback and noticed they have been able to use different fonts for thier feedback left.

Any ideas how this is done??   

Positive feedback rating ★𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 + 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲★  

Positive feedback rating ★ 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟎 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 & 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦 ★  

Positive feedback rating Exᴄᴇʟʟᴇɴᴛ ᴇBᴀʏᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴀʏᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Gʟᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛᴇᴍ.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  

Positive feedback rating Pʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ ᴘᴀʏᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Exᴄᴇʟʟᴇɴᴛ ᴇBᴀʏᴇʀ 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Changing feedback font

I'm not sure, unless they type it elsewhere (such as in an email or word) and then copy and paste it as you've done

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Smart Stupid phones.

More and more people using them.

I've even seen listings with stupid little emojis in the title.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

If there are certain feedback you like, try copy n paste.

image host
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

People were doing this when I first joined ebay 13 years ago so I'd say they're probably copying and pasting from another document.  A couple of years ago I wanted to put 4 1/2 in a title (but properly, not as I've got it), and the only way to do it was by copying and pasting it from another document.  If you can do that in a title I'd imagine it can also be done in feedback.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Unicode and / or ASCII.

I think.  I'm not the most educated re: computer....stuff, I just know it's responsible for some of my favourite emoticons... and yep, I have to copy / paste them, because I'm too lazy to learn to type them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I looked at the first post on my phone, and actually only saw a select few characters, most of it was blank with a scattering of stars and emojis, but I can see it perfectly on my PC.  

You will also often see black rectangles, in place of a unicode character, when the software can't render it, so it doesn't have the highest success rate (by which I mean, a lot of people looking at the feedback you leave, will just see blank spaces and / or nonsense if you use some of these). 

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

If you want to put a half in something, it's - Alt key with  0189

Just don't space between the numbers or it looks weird.    As in 4½ years

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

​Just avoid comic sans 🙈

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Hello bear,

Methinks you have also read that most wonderful book... "Just my Type" by Simon Garfield.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

imastawka, that gets my regrettably grammarian fingers tingling with the rueful wish to close the gap. Then I remind myself that it's not my concern, it's not the end of the world, and it's not going to cause World War III; I breathe deeply; I do 100 sit-ups; and the moment passes.

A grocer once placed an apostrophe

just where it offended, and lost an "E";

Thus "Ch ap cauliflow r's"

Costs many man-hours

Despairing of language's dystrophy.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply