Changing from personal account to Store, can't figure things out

Hi Folks,

I'm back again with questions about having a store. So we've just signed up to have the basic store subscription.

Before I converted to the store, each sale we make, we actually put a note for us to go back to, as in to also keep record of colours and quantities that the buyer has requested.

Since changing over, I can't seem to find where we can add notes to a sales or where the old notes were. I've also noticed, it now provides buyer details using their email. As great as it is, I'd also like to know their name as we use to this to send each buyer a message to thank them, update them on their order, as well as giving them an estimated delivery date.

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Ashley

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Subscribe to Selling Manager Pro.

I'm fairly sure that gives you somewhere you can record that information. I don't use it, as I keep my own records, plus I don't have variations and few multiple items.

If you don't get a response here, maybe PM clarry. He is very helpful and could very likely answer your questions

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I think I've figured it out by accident. I get Selling Manager Pro automatically, which is why I think it threw me off. Apparently I can just click on Sold and it goes back to the old format of having the buyer's name and I can resume adding notes.

Thank you so much!
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Glad you sorted it out.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply