Click & Send Satchels - Are they worth it?

I have been using Click & Send for months now, my only concern was ebay wriien on the side so staff at Australia Post who handle the satchel will know there is goods inside that people have paid for.

Today, I had my 8th missing satchel. I am not a big seller so this is a lot. I went into my local Post Office today was was told even though Click & Send has tracking, they cannot do anything.

So I rang Australia Post, explained to them a satchel was posted on July 26 and only had to go about 500km in the same state (country town to the city). They told me postage can take up to 15 working days within Australia even though the declaration was signed. They also told me I cannot claim a refund on lost items sent in the Click & Send satchels, yet I have had refunds before!

Makes me wonder even though Click & Send satchels are cheaper than the PrePaid Parcel Post Satchels, is it worth it logging into a site which runs very slow and takes several pages before you print the postage slip when it is much easier to get a PrePaid Parcel Post Satchel and write the address out even though it costs a bit more to post it

Is anyone else having issues with these satchels?

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: Click & Send Satchels - Are they worth it?

I always buy satchels at my local post office and then lodge it with them and get a receipt.

I don't use click and send because I want my local post office to make money not feebay... Love the people in my local post office ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: Click & Send Satchels - Are they worth it?

I always come home to find deliveries on my doorstep... registered, signature required etc.. Just left there.. The signature / registration is bull too.

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply