Click & Collect Fraud Case

We have an item that was sent from QLD to Vic on monday by regular untracked mail. 4 days on and the buyer has opened up a not received request.  The request should not even be allowable given that the item is not even at the end of ebays own estimated delivery date! However I note that the ebay system states when an item is ready for collection at BigW. Can this fact be used in a request case to prove delivery? As if so I just need to string the buyer along until it no doubt turns up next week and if it doesnt I'll have to refund or resend.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Click & Collect Fraud Case

You're correct I have not read the numerous threads about it. At what point did I say I wished to opt out? My original question which nobody has been able to answer was around whether the confirmation that an item has been received by Big W / Woolies track or otherwise is usable in a not received case.  There has been no definititve answer to that question and I am more than aware that untracked is untracked.  Do you actually know the answer Dave? If not no worries have a lovely day 🙂

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I have suggested that if it gets to BigW and ebay notifies the buyer that it is there then it has been delivered.  Whether the buyer chooses to pick it up is up to the buyer and the seller should not be penalised for that.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

eBay C&C rules say that once a buyer is notified that the item is ready to pick up at the store, the item is considered delivered, the seller's role has finished and the buyer can no longer claim not received.  If the buyer fails to collect, the item is returned to the seller and if the buyer wants it resent they need to pay for a second delivery.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

From what I read, tracking is recommended not mandatory and dispatch can be up to 10 days, recommended 0-3.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/click-and-collect-terms.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply