Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Seller Goal Tracker Stats

Hi all I signed up for this promotion on all 3 of our accounts. I just took the $200 Option as I was very doubious. Using the Seller Goal Stats webpage I fine 1 Account has $7.50 Sales which is Correct, Another has $10.00 Sales which I think is also ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Won't send photos of damaged item

Sold an item. Buyer claims it arrived damaged but will not send photos of item as says cannot attach to message & has asked for my email address (which I obviously cannot send). Do I just cut my losses and refund, I don't know if its true or not (ite...

Resolved! Click & Collect Fraud Case

We have an item that was sent from QLD to Vic on monday by regular untracked mail. 4 days on and the buyer has opened up a not received request. The request should not even be allowable given that the item is not even at the end of ebays own estimate...

International post customs declaration options

For those here who send sold goods overseas, what are you ticking for the customs declaration? There's no merchandise option on the AP forms, so the only option I can see that kind of fits is 'commercial sample' but this can't be right. Should I be t...

Where can I enable blocked buyers to still send messages?

I thought the option was under the blocked buyers list, but it is no longer there. I've also checked "site preferences" and can't find it. Can anyone help? I want to stop this buyer from buying anything else because it's like a really irritating rela...

Australia Post 1kg Express Post satchels

I see AP are now offering 1kg express satchels. https://shop.auspost.com.au/pack-post/express-post/prepaid-satchel So far no mention on their eBay store or in Click & Send. Seems to be only for express, no standard Parcel Post offering.

Australia Post Registered Mail

Hi AllOver the last 4 or 5 weeks I have sent about 8 Registered Letters, Now Quote me if I am Wrong..Registered Mail is supposed to be Trackable From Point A to Point B. Every Registered Letter That I have sent in this period does not show tracking i...

unfair feedback on ebay has anyone taken legal action before

Last month I posted about a customer who brought a learning DVD from us called theLATHE WORK FOR THE BEGINNER I am a Fitter & Turner by trade and during my earlier years of the trade did an extension as a technician which allowed me to become a Toolm...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can you see sender's bank details when you receive payment?

I'm sending refund by bank transfer to a buyer who paid by bank transer. I asked her for BSB and A/N. She wouldn't give it to me. We've been sending message to each other for 2 weeks. She insisit I can see her bank details in my netbank, which is not...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The latest scam Email.

Just received a message "from" an eBay UK member asking about an item I don't have. As you can see most of it might seem fine. Subject: Your question from an eBay member - OFFER I want to buy this item from you:  http://www.ebay.co.uk/ws/SignIn/ViewI...

• 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! See other items link

I would like to have a better link to my other items than the "See other items" link provided, which is not sufficiently prominent. I have tried Auctiva's scrolling gallery and am now using the Froo version. Neither are completely satisfactory as the...

Australia Post calculation

Have sold a few things and guessed approx. postage charges as per post charges book, have noticed some other sellers have an postage calculation button on their listings, how can I use this service, thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful