Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fed up with unpaid items

I am so fed up with getting constant un paid items. The penalties for unpaid items is obviously non exisitent as i think i have almost as many unpaid item cases as actual paid salesJust very fed up with impulse buyers who use us small sellers as thei...

change the quantity on an invoice

Hi a buyer purchased 4 items and invoice was sent. The buyer now wants to reduce that to two items. I cannot see how to do that.Do I have to cancel the order ask buyer to rebuy the new amount? Thanks

Suspect account hack, price changed.

Hey there. I suspect my account was hacked, or eBay is playing some funny games. I come back in after our long weekend to find that my top selling product is all but out of stock, I check it out, and the price had been changed on it from $57 to $9.50...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buy it now

I am trying to list an item as "Buy it Now" for the first time.I put in the amount and then get a message that I must put in a starting price. I understood that this was not an auction, so what do I do now.? Do I have to put something in as starting ...

Does return dispute time out?

On the 2nd of June I accepted a return from an overseas customer who put in an SNAD dispute but did not comunicate any further other than to say she was returning it and to please refund her. I am still awaiting its return. My question is this - is t...

SALES waaah whaahhhh!!

So, my sales are own over 70% or something from this time last year, which was down from the year before. Last 2 years Ebay sales have been terrible. Ive sold four items this week, and I usually sell 30 or more per week this time of year (yes, i know...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opening a store with current live auctions

I am currently looking at opening a store.I have a few live auctions at present and my concern is , will they remain live and be transfered to my store with the same ending date etc??thanks in advance, rose

auto relist missing

i have an item that didnt auto relist, nothing new there but when i try to relist it theres no auto relist option at the bottom of the listing page. do i have to redo the whole listing from scratch to get it back?

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Offering free postage

I'm finding a free domestic postage option quite difficult to do at the same time as remaining profitable. If I include the postage cost in the price of the item then international customers are hit with an excessive price. If I don't include the cos...

Resolved! Buyer Asked to Cancel Then Paid

Bit of a strange one on our hands that I'm not sure how to deal with. A buyer bought but did not pay for an item. She has a feedback score of 135 so not a newbie.Then a bit later in the day she bought and paid for a similar item, but a couple of doll...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash on pick up

What are the 'rules' about cash on pick up? I have searched the latest Paypal User Agreement, but the only reference I found was to seller protection (in Section 11.2) which states: PayPal seller protection does not apply to Claims, Chargebacks and/o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Infrequent Buyers

Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with buyers who haven't bought anything for the last 6-12 mths then purchase and never contact or make payment .I seem to be getting quite a few lately.I have blocks in place but these bidders all have good...

What do you see?

When I click on my own "check out my other items' link....it takes me to Ebay's home page?? Is this because I'm on my own site (it's never happened before)? Can some of you please check my link?Thanks

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Responding to messages

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts/ ideas are on replying to messages over the weekend. Do you answer them as you receive them or do you wait until Monday and have the weekend off aswell. Just wondering