Click & Collect Woolworths Ambiguous

It's now 3 sales where I've filed an unpaid item claim only to get a message from the buyer thinking they can pay for the item at Woolworths when they collect their item - pay on pickup.

I know you can't make every system foolproof but there must be a way to inform buyers they can't pay on pickup.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am a buyer only and have used the Click and Collect at Woolworths.  I must say I did not find anything ambiguous about it.

It is quite clear that the buyer has to pay so the seller can post the item for them to collect at Woolworths or Big W.

I think your buyers might be having a lend of you.

Having said that, I don't like the system and would never use it for choice.  There is too much that can go wrong....it involves too many steps   The seller posts the parcel to Woolworths via Australia Post.  Woolworths receives it and sends it on to the store that the buyer has chosen and then the buyer is notified that the item is available for pick up....within a week or it will be returned to the sender.

I would not blame any seller who decides not to use the service.

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

this system woud be better than getting red carded , or having your parcel in full view instead of in front of the front door, just a couple of weeks ago but this was prob done by the postie , a small parcel the size of about 2 packets of cigies, was left in the newspaper holder , which is fine  but it did not fix and most was hanging out ,so anybody walking past could of grabbed it , luckily i got home prob not long after it was delivered. [i live in a pretty much main road]   anyway a week later i ordered another same product as i liked it , and the same thing happened again  , so i went to the post office and blasted the bloke in charge, 

and yes i should of blasted them after the first problem. anyway with good luck i got both my small parcels,  on the parcel it had star trak  tullamarine.  with aus post postage. it came from darwin so i asume  plane to tullamarine.

and by the way it got here 3 days late on estimate but i gave te all clear on feedback.

Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

What has your problem got to do with Woolworths Click and Collect Joe?

Stick to the topic of the thread.

Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

Just a thought here but your listings say "Cash on Pick Up".  Maybe your buyers are confusing the issue.  Do you offer a Pick Up from your premises?  I admit I can see how it could be a little ambiguous.

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

read the post  it says this system would be better .  i am saying if it was sent to woolworths like maybe all should do this would not of happened , with a likely stolen parcel.

thats why its a great idea woolworths   

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

read the post  it says this system would be better .  i am saying if it was sent to woolworths like maybe all should do this would not of happened , with a likely stolen parcel.

thats why its a great idea woolworths   

Could we have that again in English please?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

please stick to the post  lol

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

could be onto something there Daydream - cash on pick up from my premises

Never thought of that

May have to get rid of that option

Message 9 of 51