Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Good Morning All,

As many of you are aware, our Click and Send website is currently down. We understand just how inconvenient this is for all of you and we are working with our provider to bring it back online as quickly as possible. 

We thank you for your ongoing patience in the face of these issues and will let you know as soon as it is up and running again.

Alice

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: Click and Send Down (Sorry)

**meep**
Community Member

Seems to be working now. I was able to log in and add eBay items to process.

Message 31 of 77
Latest reply

Too late for posting here today, Cut off time was 2:30pm!

Message 32 of 77
Latest reply

yay! faith restored! C&S Site is up and functioning, shame I had already hand packed my local orders, at least my interstate orders wont be so pricey. Good work guys for getting the site back online today.

Message 33 of 77
Latest reply

Alice, might I suggest that next time you start a thread that is 'date' related can you put the date into the thread title i.e. Click and Send Down 2/10/2012 (Sorry)

the reason for my suggestion is that if someone drags up this thread in 6 months time it might cause some minor panic for some sellers when until they read the posts/dates.  Putting a date into the title makes sense to me.

Hi All,
A big thank you to everyone for your patience today.
The Click & Send service is now available again – we temporarily deactivated our online site as we worked to enhance the security of the system for all users. 
This has now been completed and at no stage were the financial details of Click & Send customers compromised. 
We apologise to customers for any inconvenience caused during this time. 
Alice

Message 35 of 77
Latest reply

Thank you Alice. Got mine out in time 🙂

Message 36 of 77
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

1/2 thanks Alice.

Not your fault but after I processed 1/2 'just in case' the next attempt kept giving my some rubbish about the address location not being acceptable so I pulled the pin after 3 attempts.

At least I got 1/2 sent off today.

Message 37 of 77
Latest reply

flotsam-jetsom
Community Member

Had to chuckle, I am of the old school, and we use C&S - love it, fantastic, specially since the paypal payment was made available and AP collect from us now.

But just a thought - what did we ever do without it? We have been using it since it's inception and funny how quickly we forget that once upon a time it did mean a trip daily to the PO, with our parcels and our cheque book (if you lived in a rural area like we do and had a great relationship with the PO manager) standing in the queue, having a chat on the way out, then back home to get all ready for the next day, nowadays it's all rush rush rush, back then if a buyer got the item within a week they thought you owned your own jet!!!

Message 38 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

Nope, not me.  I have always purchased  pre-paid satchels in bulk and placed them in the red post box in front of my house. I have been selling on eBay for 10yrs and have used pre-paid satchels for as far back as I can remember.

Message 39 of 77
Latest reply

Im glad i dont use c&s, no intention of either, im always reading of different problems all the time.

Guess what? i manage to go to my po daily to post my mail, unless its a public holiday, i never had any problems what so ever, would hate to have to use c&s.

Message 40 of 77
Latest reply