Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items not received newbie help

Hi I know most of you will have seen or answered this question many times in different ways. Here is my problem the buyer bought an item on 26 Nov I posted on 27 Nov to NSW and it has not been received.I asked the buyer to confirm address - nada.I as...

PayPal packing slip question.

Hi all,Does anyone know if it's possible to print more than one packing slip at a time? I mean, in PayPal on the log page, you have a list of all the payments received, with a check box to the left of each one. If I, for instance, sold 4 things to 4 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re posting an item - buyer had incorrect post address

Hi allim hoping to get some opinions.I recently sold an item and posted it out as soon as i recieved payment. 10 days later the seller contacts me advising they havent recieved the item. As i normally do in these cases i ask them to confirm their add...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click and Send

Hey guys, iv just got a question about click and send. The main reason i started using click and send is because it was initially cheaper than regular parcel post, plus with the benefit of lodging it online and with a tracking number, plus being able...

Unreasonable buyer - how to avoid negative feedback.

Hi all, Nearly a month ago i sold some DVDs. Because I am not a full time seller I put handling time as 3-5 days after payment. This allows me to go to the post office when convenient and when I have several items to send. One item sold on the 30 Jul...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No email notifications for my sales in the last 2 hrs

Just in the last 2 hours I've stopped receiving emails notifying me a item has sold. The money keeps turning up in my paypal account and the sale shows in "my ebay" .Anyone else had this problem before?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager is screwed up

I have reported about two problems with Selling manager to eBay more than 3 days ago but they do not seem to fix it asap.Althought they agree it is a huge bug and they have promissed to fix it. Here are two problems with it.. although I believe they ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer has contacted me asking for a refund for a dress she says "does not fit as she had hoped".

Am I obliged to give a refund? There is nothing wrong with the dress - it's a beautiful dress. I sold it 10 days ago and although my return policy says 7 days she is just within that time frame. However, I don't want to go through the hassle of a ref...

ps4 scalpers

ebay should introduce a new rule for people selling ps4 console bundles at an over inflated price . for example they could only allow 10% extra charge for handling, on top of recommended retail price of new consoles that hav'nt been unpacked and 10% ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will we ever pay to listing fees again ? :)

Another 10 000 FREE Listings came my way today, valid 9 - 18th December. I got a total of 20 200 FREE listings in November, and so far I`m up to 15 000 for December. I`m not complaining though, keep them coming eBay