Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Will we ever pay to listing fees again ? :)

Another 10 000 FREE Listings came my way today, valid 9 - 18th December. I got a total of 20 200 FREE listings in November, and so far I`m up to 15 000 for December. I`m not complaining though, keep them coming eBay

Sending items to norway

Hey guys, I've had some increased interest on my listing from buyers located in Norway. I offer international shipping, so it's not the country that is bothering me. But more the users who are actually purchasing the items. It only clicked in my head...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing by category. AARRRGGHHHH!

I want to sell some Playbill theatre programs. When I try to list, the categories suggested are unsuitable. The category I want is Entertainment Memorabilia > Theater Memorabilia > Playbills but I can't get to it. It's so frustrating - can anyone tel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer request for transaction cancellation

I recently had a request from the buyer to cancel a transaction as they claim they bid on / purchased the sales item 'in error'. I have reluctantly agreed to do this and found that in order to do this I had to submit to THEM a request to cancel the t...

EBAY please stop buyers scamming sellers!

I am getting fed up with buyers claiming their items never arrive and having to refund them ( if I don't , paypal will!, and from my account!, and you get negative feedback! ), and am now having to register items out of my own pocket just to be safe ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback % ??????

i had 120 feedbacks at 100% positive...then i got 1 negative and my feedback score droped from 100% to 97.7%..this % dont sound right to me is this a fair way of scoring?..PS.. my total feedback has now droped to 119 ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Verifying accounts

Hi, Just wondering if it's absolutely necessary to verify paypal accounts?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I GUESS YOU CAN'T TEACH COMMON SENSE.

Recently sold a fridge. Only $50. It worked well for the 3-4 years we had it, but were doing reno's in the kitchen and a new fridge was part of the changes. Wasn't asking the world for it, just wanted it out of the house. Someone bought it, and came ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful