Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unreasonable buyer - how to avoid negative feedback.

Hi all, Nearly a month ago i sold some DVDs. Because I am not a full time seller I put handling time as 3-5 days after payment. This allows me to go to the post office when convenient and when I have several items to send. One item sold on the 30 Jul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No email notifications for my sales in the last 2 hrs

Just in the last 2 hours I've stopped receiving emails notifying me a item has sold. The money keeps turning up in my paypal account and the sale shows in "my ebay" .Anyone else had this problem before?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager is screwed up

I have reported about two problems with Selling manager to eBay more than 3 days ago but they do not seem to fix it asap.Althought they agree it is a huge bug and they have promissed to fix it. Here are two problems with it.. although I believe they ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer has contacted me asking for a refund for a dress she says "does not fit as she had hoped".

Am I obliged to give a refund? There is nothing wrong with the dress - it's a beautiful dress. I sold it 10 days ago and although my return policy says 7 days she is just within that time frame. However, I don't want to go through the hassle of a ref...

ps4 scalpers

ebay should introduce a new rule for people selling ps4 console bundles at an over inflated price . for example they could only allow 10% extra charge for handling, on top of recommended retail price of new consoles that hav'nt been unpacked and 10% ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will we ever pay to listing fees again ? :)

Another 10 000 FREE Listings came my way today, valid 9 - 18th December. I got a total of 20 200 FREE listings in November, and so far I`m up to 15 000 for December. I`m not complaining though, keep them coming eBay

Sending items to norway

Hey guys, I've had some increased interest on my listing from buyers located in Norway. I offer international shipping, so it's not the country that is bothering me. But more the users who are actually purchasing the items. It only clicked in my head...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing by category. AARRRGGHHHH!

I want to sell some Playbill theatre programs. When I try to list, the categories suggested are unsuitable. The category I want is Entertainment Memorabilia > Theater Memorabilia > Playbills but I can't get to it. It's so frustrating - can anyone tel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful