Click and Send Label Changed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I printed out one this morning and it looks totally different (and worse) than last week.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Click and Send Label Changed?

Well worth the investment :-x

I just sent a silk dress flattened in one.

I wanted insurance / comp coverage to $100.  If I sent via regular it would have cost approx $11.55 (in 15c satchel)

It only cost me $6.20 including packaging 🙂 I am covered up to $100 and have lodgement slip, a scan in the system and tracking number, when it was lodged and the parcel will get SODed -  woo hoo !! 

Mmm probably should have added a bit for packaging tape, as I taped that sucker up tight so it would not suddenly exceed the 20ml rule on its way to its desination  😉

Message 41 of 45
Latest reply

I also use a mono laser printer as another poster... the entire label comes out very faint despite any printer settings I use.

I constantly argue with the staff at my local Australia Post about unreadable labels/barcodes. Have not had any parcels go missing so far.

Ultimately it is their defective service. I really wish they'd fix it.

Message 42 of 45
Latest reply

This discussion was SEVEN months ago.

A few things have changed with C&S since then.

Why not buy a cheap inkjet?

Message 43 of 45
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

This discussion was SEVEN months ago.

A few things have changed with C&S since then.

Why not buy a cheap inkjet?

Seven months yep, and I do believe Aussie Post still haven't changed the label.

Why should I buy an inkjet? Just for C&S labels? I have a laser for the same reason everyone else has a laser - the consumables/toner is substantially cheaper than an inkjet. The resolution is actually higher than an inkjet, ie. more suitable for barcode printing. I have no use for colour printing at all, other than C&S. C&S have no requirement to have their label in colour other than to make their logo look pretty. Once again, why should I buy an inkjet?!

Message 44 of 45
Latest reply

Because they work?

I, like most, only print in black, and MY PO has no problem scanning labels.

Message 45 of 45
Latest reply