Click and Send Label Changed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I printed out one this morning and it looks totally different (and worse) than last week.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Click and Send Label Changed?

Sounds like I should be thanking my lucky stars I have not sold anything 🙂

I was going to list few things today but reading all these disasters, I think I just leave it and go sit in the garden; such a lovely sunny day here.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 11 of 45
Latest reply

travelling_agoraphobic
Community Member

Signature on delivery cost has already increased in price in the system too - yet was not supposed to increase until next week ....gggrrrrrrrr..

No, signature on delivery was always going to increase on the 8th, as per the AP site:

Please note: the price for signature on delivery will increase to $2.95 on 8 April 2013.

Message 12 of 45
Latest reply

I just took the following from click and send site to mean all components flat rate ebay products postage - not regular click and send

The price of postage for eBay / Australia Post flat rate products will increase from 15 April 2013.

Message 13 of 45
Latest reply

valdoe
Community Member

Hate the new labels. I have bad eyesight... the name of the customer and address is so small I found it hard to read... If I having problems reading it I hope the postie don't have bad eyesight too;; 

I can see a lot of parcels being delieverd to the wrong addresses

Message 14 of 45
Latest reply

The poor lady in the post office today couldn't read the tiny writing on the label.

I could hardly sign in the little space. I'm going to have to start just initialing it instead.

Plus if you selected Signature on Delivery, the barcode is void and they need to put a separate stick over the top. Then you have to go back and change the tracking ID in eBay to the new one they have given you.

Yay.

Message 15 of 45
Latest reply

Far out, I just noticed how miniscule the Delivery Choices text is!

Where mine says Signature of Delivery the text is just 1mm high, I even had to measure it using a magnifying glass.

To make things worse, because it's in red it prints out in halftone on my monochrome laser printer, which is barely readable.

I bet there's going to a whole heap of posties overlooking these added extra delivery choices and simply dumping on the door step or leaving half hanging out of letter boxes.

Message 16 of 45
Latest reply

Very discriminatory change indeed Australia Post X-(X-(

Message 17 of 45
Latest reply

I could hardly sign in the little space. I'm going to have to start just initialing it instead.

I have always used a squiggly line. AP have no need or right to have access to my signature, imo. Even though it's a squiggly line.

Message 18 of 45
Latest reply

Gosh that Signature on Delivery is so small! Oh well, nothing much we can do about it - at least we know we are covered should something go wrong (which more than likely will considering how hard it is to even see the delivery choices options) 

Message 19 of 45
Latest reply

The poor lady in the post office today couldn't read the tiny writing on the label.

Plus if you selected Signature on Delivery, the barcode is void and they need to put a separate stick over the top. Then you have to go back and change the tracking ID in eBay to the new one they have given you.

Yay.

I'm confused by your last statement re. Signature on Delivery. What do you mean the barcode is void? Why would the barcode change if it's already manifested one for you? 

Message 20 of 45
Latest reply