Click and send or ebay postage?

Hi Everyone, just wondering whats better and why, click and send or ebay postage. Can you use the same satchels for both?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If you are eligable for business 250 on C & S pricing is competitive, plus you have the option of express with C & S.

Not the same satchels. 

Processing is different. Ebay you do one at a time and its added to ebay invoice, C & S you do a batch and pay via a checkout process using CC or paypal, few more steps but you are batch processing. With Ebay print oine label on one sheet C & S upto 4 labels per sheet

For ebay labels I set print preference to two pages per sheet, use one size for invoice, the other for label. i dont seperate until I pack each order that avoids accidently putting wrong label on wrong order, something I often did with C & S no matter how careful I tried to be.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you lane, with ebay postage at $7.15 for 500gr satchel, is click and send cheaper. Not sure how much longer ebay are going to leave them at the price though.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

C&S is $8.00 for 500gm parcel.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@justkidzbiz wrote:

C&S is $8.00 for 500gm parcel.

or $7.20 if you are eligable for business 250.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

You can also use C & S to send any parcel to any address not just imported Ebay sales and addresses.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Also, with Business 250 rates C&S Extra Cover is $1 per $100 parcel value instead of $1.50.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

The ebay postage labels are the best option - as long as you realise that the charges are added to  your ebay invoice and you only pay once a month and it's a bit of a hassle if you want a receipt for GST

postage comparison.JPG

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

If you're sending more than 250 parcels a year you can apply for Aus Post Business 250 rates with C&S and get cheaper postage

Postage for flat-rate satchels (plus the cost of the satchels)

500g  $7.20  Express $9.30

3kg  $11.75  Express  $13.05

5kg  $15.00  Express  $21.35

Extra Cover $1 per $100 value

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply