Confused Sellers - End Up Life Banned

Who would like to message me about how unfair it is when companies are all different about authenticity and how hard it is for the Seller to determine when invoiced to prove that it's not good enough and be repeatedly violated and who has been stung with a lifetime unfair restriction when you are the victim?
Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

I am a confused reader. I am not sure what you mean. Could you clarify it a little bit?

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

I am guessing you have been accused of selling fake branded items.

Unless you can prove authenticity then your ban will stay.

If the company you are buying from is selling you fakes then you need to report them as it is not permitted in Australia and has very high fines for selling knock offs knowingly or not.

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

It is up to you to prove authenticity so unless you have a receipt from an authorised reseller you had no business listing them as a specified brand and straight after you got the first complaint you should have stopped selling them until you had said proof.

You are lucky you just got a life ban from selling on ebay, you could have faced prosecution and hefty fines running to thousands of dollars unless you had cast iron proof that they were the real deal.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

I have discovered that after checking with authorities I am in the right because Ebay says provide Certificates of authenticity. We have uncovered a high end brand of sellers providing fake certificates and posing as brand websites and so I ask you to consider the info taken now to the company brand which Ebay has thousands of listings and burdening the seller and these people are making eg $8000. I provided proof of purchase. It is illegal to sabotage my reputation and I ask you to think about what you sell?
Can you provide to investigators on the spot a guaranteed proof of authentic authenticity? So, think about that and the fact that I have spent the time since Ebay have not treated me fairly researching every legal aspect possible with my investigations until there is resolution and people like yourself aware of what's really going on. So, who will have the last laugh? I am stopping fakes. Get it!
Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

The lawyer I saw said Ebay has written or proof of purchase and the invoice stated the brand. There is many companies guaranteeing they are authorised to manufacture the brand. Some brands such as a famous perfume said they refuse to say if items are genuine or not but can say that all items online are not authorised to be sold online. There are 1000 and more brands listed on Ebay. I have checked with the manufacturer and owner of most of the items I was violated on and the fact is he does not authorise any line of product to be authentic on Ebay I have discovered. Also, Ebay placing the Seller to be burdened with a complexity of legal technicalities and confusion is not also fair to the disabled Sellers I advocate for. Freedom of Speech and discussion and The Privacy Act Chapter 9 Principle 6 allows me to be able to not hold back on continuing until my honest concerns are dealt with and I urge you to do your homework on Trademark law in Australia and Fair Trading before you may end up yourself a victim.
Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

You knew they were fakes.

Your customers had notified you about it in the feedback.

You even state that you will no longer list the items in your replies.

But you did.

And now you have a life ban.

Nobodies fault but your own .

You continue to sell the items you even advertise them as genuine, didnt you learn from the first time you got banned?

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

I can prove that Ebay accepts fake certificates of authenticity. I must correct you and state that there are fakes that even Ebay have thousands of listings accepted. I thought I had proven with a different item as well and it is that bad that they are even setting up websites called the brands names. I have reported. My point is it is not fair to the Seller to burden them with the illegal actions of others. I agree fakes must be stopped. That's what I do for a living by the way just to let you all know is research. I also report to authority and get evidence. So, I am transparently stating the truth and making a very important point that I have not been treated fairly by Ebay. Be aware Sellers as you may be next!
Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

You will find that the customers did not have proof my items were fake and how dare you suggest they are telling the truth. The invoice stated they were genuine where I purchased. I never replied I sold them fakes. Feedback is removed of the communication with the buyers. I am entitled to state I followed Ebays proof of purchase and the invoice stated the brand. I am not going to be further denigrated for Ebays lack of clarifying how to guarantee that that even they can state that every item on their site and every seller can provide evidence of authenticity. In fact I have checked now with the owner and will be ensuring over 1000 listings are removed as he said only he can guarantee authenticity and nothing sold online.
So before you are another one defaming me and wrong I suggest you do your homework
Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Anyway, the final thing for now is I have to say is I have the right to be able to produce the evidence I have collected and am advised that since I have gathered even more, that it is best if you have followed all the cases and know the history of how even the Vero program began and the facts, the evidence, the research, the statistics, the intelligence gathered and realise its a big world and there is a big brother and no matter how powerful Ebay may feel entitled to use upon Sellers that there is a big big picture. There are powerful brands who will eventually together figure out the numbers and won't be tricked. It's very illegal what has happened in my case and now until I am finished with presenting facts and data then it's best off you realise that to even stoop to accusing government of paying to what Ebay admitted they did to me is going to be clarified and I certainly will not be subjected to this without winning!
Message 10 of 27
Latest reply