Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

changing to free postage after sale

Hi All, I have sold an item and the buyer has requested to pick up to save on postage fees. I am happy to do this for her but I cant seem to change the postage fee to "free" now that the auction has ended. I have tried doing this by sending her an in...

Local 4075 pickup item but 1 bidder from Italy

Got an old tredley listed for local pickup only - with 2 bidders ATM, however one is from Italy. Postage: Free Local Pickup | See details Item location: Oxley, QLD, Australia Posts to: Local pick-up only I advised them the item is collect only & am n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer claims not received, yet tracking says it was

Sent a few items by a Click and Send satchel on January 3 (just tracking, no signature). The Australia Post site says it was delivered on January 8 and 10:14am. Buyer claims he has not received it. I replied to him and mentioned the tracking number s...

Is it better to use Click and Send or continue with Australia Post account and lodging at Post Offic

Is it better to use Click and Send or continue with my Australia Post Account and lodge items at Post Office. Also I haven't been able to find where to get sticky labels to attach to parcels. I don't trust just taping a bit of A4 with the address on ...

Unfair Negative Feedback - Sellers Beware

Hi Everyone I sold an item to a buyer who is claiming the item was received damaged and parts were missing.The buyer would not provide photo evidence but did state what parts were missing.I explained that she would need to return the item as we did n...

Resolved! Seller is using another account to inflate item price

I have purchase a item from this seller in the past. After buying the item I noticed the same bidder bidding on all her items to inflate the price. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321384645802?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 http://www....

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Phishing Attempt

We are currently being bombarded (we got about 6 of them overnight) by a swathe of emails purporting to be from PayPal. Coming from: cashback@cash-paypal.com Message says we have sent a payment of $61.30 to some organisation we certainly have not. Th...

• 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

so if i add the facebook link to my "new profile"

if I add the facebook link of my ebay id in profile clearly my friends can see that on facebook.............but can potential buyers see my facebook page entries. or only my profile id photo... or nothing? as in does it allow total strangers access t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revise listing, notice to bidders

If I have an active listing with bids & I revise the listing description with some additional information or photo - Is a notification sent to the current bidders. If I was bidding on an item I would like notice of any new detail. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When I want to leav e feedback, I only have two options: positive or leave feedback later. Why?

When I want to leave feedback, I only have two options: positive or "leave feedback later" - why can I not leave negative or neutral feedback?? I have had buyers bid on multiple items then not pay up - even after weeks and ignoring all messages. Also...