Confused Sellers - End Up Life Banned

Who would like to message me about how unfair it is when companies are all different about authenticity and how hard it is for the Seller to determine when invoiced to prove that it's not good enough and be repeatedly violated and who has been stung with a lifetime unfair restriction when you are the victim?
Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

basically   you  wre in the  wrong and need to move on just IMO

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Anyway, to help calm things in this forum I am wanting to try and warn people that it not easy as a seller to always be %100 sure. I am trying to make a point to be aware and also for Ebay to try and realise too that for Sellers there is a huge burden out there and a lot of crooks and I did put the effort in to learn as much as I could absorb and research. I am trying to communicate so everyone can benefit on what lays ahead and better communication.
I do not believe it is fair for me to be kicked off forever. I think if I was reinstated I would be possibly too terrified to sell anything. I did not understand. I want you to be careful so you don't end up in the situation with all the blaming fingers at you and all I want is a fair opportunity to discuss my experience. I am not a crook. It's the crooks and fake factories that need to be caught and flooding the world with tricks and scams and its not easy as a new seller as I was to grasp all and the truth is Ebay could be possibly more clearer and allow some opportunity for Seller discussion and chance to look after the sellers as well. I think if someone outright gets caught purchasing an advertised replica then posts it with $$$ on it the clearly kick them off, but my point is to combat fakes some dialogue before committed to a kangaroo trial and deemed guilty is unfair to me and will be to you when you get found one day in the circstancd.
Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

You keep on saying it will happen to other sellers.

Why? Do you think none of them know the rules? Or that all of them sell brand name 'fashion'. What about secondhand items?

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

so before you start getting high and accusing me, joining In on the scrum on top of me,

Its scum not scrum there is a difference 

so before you start jumping in and Accusing me, be prepared yourself to realise that a quick check on you and you mAy not be as perfect as you portray.

Is that a threat? Go for it, go through my listings and see if I advertise genuine fake's like you did.

I am correct to state that every listing of everyone selling that product will be removed and on and on and on 

So you got caught and didnt stop and your only excuse is "everybody else is doing it" Why pick on me?

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

You bought the Thomas Sabo jewellery from overseas, probably for dirt cheap prices.

Did it ever occur to you to ask why it would be cheaper to buy from overseas than from a local distributor.

If you had looked at the Thomas Sabo website you would see that they ONLY deliver by StarTrack and AaE from their shops in Sydney and they also publicise how you can detect fakes.

And what possessed you to add your invoices to your listings....anyone could see from those that you were buying fakes as they were not from Thomas Sabo or one of their authorised stockists.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

In the first instance of being notified that there was some doubt about the authenticity of your items, you should have removed the lot, then conducted your research. Some of your other estate jewellery pieces are lovely--you should have stuck with that. The reality is that you realised there was good money to be made from the brand name and that most buyers were none-the-wiser. However, you kept selling for at least a month after doubts were raised.

I wouldn't post all communication with buyers at the bottom of a listing. e.g.: 121228079316. Best to keep this kind of communication in your eBay inbox.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

Some good advice in this thread that has relevance to some side issues raised in another thread.

Very much agree if in doubt do further homework and remove any listing until sorted.
Message 27 of 27
Latest reply