Crazy Lister!

Just got an invite to use Crazy Lister.

Image result for crazy eyes meme

Bit of a worry when some of the email doesnt work but when i found the photo of the Crazy Lister inventor i thought, ahhh yes.

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Crazy Lister!

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Related image
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

Well at least we now know what eBay is replacing Turbolister with - a paid subscription service that would cost me $36 per month.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

Hey,
I'm one of the founders at Crazylister,
please let me know what exactly in the email didn't work so we can speak to eBay and get it fixed asap 🙂
Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

I think most would be out $36pm for a subscription.  I am also assuming its US$36pm as its a US based service so its more like $50pm.  PASS I will use some other listing software possibly WonderLister - I think I can live with their $10pm service for 500 listings (from memory).

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

EDIT: WonderLister is $5pm for 1000 active listings (up to 2 ebay accounts). It works like TL so you download it to your computer. You can import your stuff from TL.
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

I have been using Auctiva for over 10 years - best $10 per month I spend.

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

One of the major issues with Auctiva right now is the non-compliance with active content.
If you don't have any active content in your listings then it won't be a concern for you.
Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

$US36 a month? I don't sell that much!!! I have this month, but the last few I haven't. I got the email too and like most of ebay's emails these days, there is gobblededook all over the page where half of it hasn't loaded properly. Hence I just hit the delete button.

I doubt many small sellers would pay $36US a month. That's ridiculous, especially when there are other much cheaper programs.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Crazy Lister!

I think I'll wait for the open source equivalent or keep using the regular old eBay listings.
Message 10 of 21
Latest reply