Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bidders who were blocked.

I remember being able to see a list of blocked bids, showing who was blocked and why., but now I can't find it. Anyone know how to find it?

Ebay so slow today. .

And relists option won't load no matter how many time I try to edit. Cleaned the c&cs and tried 3 different browsers. Anyone else having problems? All other sites are fine.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can a buyer open a not received item dispute after they have left positive feedback ?

I have a buyer who left positive feedback - 'excellent quality and fast delivery' and now a week later they have opened a did not receive item dispute. I wonder how this can even be possible in the system. But once again funds are frozen and I can't ...

Resolved! Hi - What are insertion fee promotions?

Hi I noticed Ebay has charged me in excess of $10 for insertion fee promotions? Does the insertion fee promotion have anything to do with free listing of items. I relisting 3-4 items several times. I thought this was free. Please advise. Thanks. JK_1...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Responding to a return request

I've recieved a message from eBay "BUYER let us know that they want to return item Toyota Corona Tail Lights (pair) 1979 - 1983 sixth gen XT130 Sedan for a refund." But when i click on the "See request details" I get an error message"We couldn't proc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stipulating countries to sell to

Hi guys, just wondering how you stipulate which countries you want to sell to?In the past I used to be able to.I don't have a desktop computer any more and use my android phone instead.When I list there is an option for worldwide shipping but you can...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores number of listings

Hi I have a basic store and I have over 400 items listed and I am a little concerned that I am close to the maximumn listings quantity allowed. I have searched but cannot find where it states the number of listings each store package type can have. C...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received dispute

Hi guys, just wondering where I stand with this.I posted an item to a buyer in Canada on April 26. He has today lodged an item not received dispute and asked for a refund. The item was $199 Australian plus postage.Postage to Canada is very expensive ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice needed about unhappy suspect buyer

Hi - I sold a pair of water shoes which as far as I was aware were in excellent condition however the customer has messaged me saying they were "useless" and "What s your about explanation about that? Did u know about that ? I am looking hear from u....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful