Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How can I invite eBayers to sell our product ?

Hi Everyone, I am currently looking for eBayer to sell our products in Australia. I'm in the hair care industry and have products that are sold to comsumers and businesses. eBay forum is the only place I know and I'm not sure if this space is the rig...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing problems

I am unable to access my normal listing page with all my templates. A totally different listing format appears and I simply don't understand it. Called eBay and the contact person said she would ask a technical person for advice and get back to me. A...

Should I give my bank details?

Hi I use paypal for all of my transaction. I recently sold an item and the buyer contacted me stating they are having trouble with paypal and want to put money into my bank account. Is it safe to give my bank account details? Thanks, Rebecca.

Bank details Help!

I have a ebay buyer from Florida saying they want to purchase my item but there is an issue with their Pay Pal account and they keep asking for my Bank Account details ASAP so they can make the payment. I originally had no international shipping opti...

Helloooooo.....any buyers......?

Not normally one to complain about lack of sales, but this month is starting off as a bit of a shocker. Stats tell me I'm down about 30% on last month and almost 50% down from this time last year. Uuuugh!

Winners who don't pay

Is anyone else experiencing an increase in the number of people who may win an auction but then don't pay - or even respond? In the past month I have had 4 people who won an auction and then ... nothing. And not all of them were "new" eBayers - i.e. ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Faulty item

Item was returned by buyer and I refunded cost of postage back to buyer. I sent a replacement item which was acceptable.Why is paypal payment still be withheld from me?Thanks all.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam adds on ebay homepage

Hi guys, Is it just me or you are also getting some scam adds on ebay homepage when you go there from your mobile? The first time it tricked me because I thought it from eBay. It tells you that your phone model is eligible to enter a draw for Iphone ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 free listings till 15/5

Yippee FINALLY got a free listing offer today till 15/5. Sorry but I have a different computer now and have no idea how to do the link, uness someone can tell me simply. The old link someone posted a couple of weeks ago may be the same one?

Sales volume data

Before the new seller dashboard became active a few months ago, I used to be able to see the sales volume in each category in my shop so I could tell which category was most popular or had the most sales, but can't seem to find that info now. Can any...

Got a message from a buyer to phone them regarding an item for sale and eBay gives ME a reprimand

So.. I am selling a laptop charger and the buyer contacts me via eBay message asking for me to contact them via a mobile number. I ignore it, they either buy it or don't. I then get a reprimand that I should not be doing business outside eBay. - whic...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful