Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stipulating countries to sell to

Hi guys, just wondering how you stipulate which countries you want to sell to?In the past I used to be able to.I don't have a desktop computer any more and use my android phone instead.When I list there is an option for worldwide shipping but you can...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stores number of listings

Hi I have a basic store and I have over 400 items listed and I am a little concerned that I am close to the maximumn listings quantity allowed. I have searched but cannot find where it states the number of listings each store package type can have. C...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received dispute

Hi guys, just wondering where I stand with this.I posted an item to a buyer in Canada on April 26. He has today lodged an item not received dispute and asked for a refund. The item was $199 Australian plus postage.Postage to Canada is very expensive ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice needed about unhappy suspect buyer

Hi - I sold a pair of water shoes which as far as I was aware were in excellent condition however the customer has messaged me saying they were "useless" and "What s your about explanation about that? Did u know about that ? I am looking hear from u....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discrepancies on sales totals

On another ID, I have noticed discrepancies between my sales totals and what ebay thinks they are. For example, in march I sold 11 items for a total of $137.50. however, on the pie graph that appears on the Account/view invoice page, the sales total ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible neg coming on

International buyer ordered an item a few weeks ago and the first thing she asked after I had shipped was for the tracking number. I told her that there wasn't one (simply not worth it in this case). Anyway, she obviously got it, but now she has aske...

Resolved! Buyer wanting to return an item before even receiving it...best way to handle?

Hi there, I'm a casual seller, and a few days ago sold a brand name SD card to an interstate buyer. It's a brand new item, still sealed in the manufacturers packaging, and I posted it via registered mail on Tuesday. On Wednesday afternoon (yesterday)...

Change of Mind Returns

When setting up return conditions on a listing, how do you distinguish between change of mind returns from other returns. I only see the option "returns accepted" wirth a yes/no option. How do you accept other returns but not change of mind returns? ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need to vent. Oh why of why....

Just need to vent here as this really boggles my mind on how some people even remember to breathe. I send an item the customer purchased the day after they pay for it. Which was a Monday. It went via normal post in a PB2. According to Australia Post,...